neuf

"so baby,"

he was sat in front of a hospital bed, his girlfriend looked at him unenthusiastically. he pointed the camera towards her as he monitored.

"this is an interview!"

"oh great."

"stop being so grumpy, you cutie."

"get on with the questions, jimin. you ruined my nap."

"hey, this makes up for all the times you jumped on me while i tried to sleep in-"

"jimin."

he cleared his throat, her lips lifted up a bit.

"right- so, how is it being in a relationship with someone you grew up with?"

"sometimes i wonder what it would be like to meet someone new and date them. i have you and you have never left my side since that day in baby school, which i am still irritated you think taking my coloured pencils was a good idea to "flirt" with me. you're still an idiot but i love you,"

she grinned and blew a kiss at him.

"didnt really answer my question but i am glad you've been mine since baby school!"

again, she rolled her eyes while he laughed at.

"how is it to know i love you?"

"i dont know why but again, i do. i know you love me and it makes me extremely happy. i unknowingly smile whenever i think of you and i think that's what it's like to be in love. i like that i know because it's my motivation. i wake up and say "jimin loves me and i love him so lets go". it's a weak motivation but it's enough for someone like me."

"will you miss anything?"

"you."

"dont be such a charmer darling."

"your family, my mom, my children,"

she paused and licked her lips.

"most of all, you. you've impacted my life the most so what does that mean for you? i know you're a generally happy person but if i were to lose someone, i'd be a little bit lost myself. it's like a void that wont be filled any longer because the one person who did fill it is gone now. so yes, i will miss you the most. the boy who is prettier than me."

"hey, im keeping this hair style! it really suits me, dont you think?"

"of course but i had the colour first so now you're just stealing it away from me."

"this colour didnt even look that great-"

she pouts and you hear jimin giggle. the bed shakes little as he stood up and walks over to her side, giving her a peck on the lips.

"i love you and thank you for loving me back."