Chapter 36

I know it's been a while. I got sick over vacation, and since then, a lot has happened. Stuff should be getting back to normal now, though. I tried to make this chapter a little longer, to make up for time missed.

Quick question-who would like to see pictures and/or videos put up in future chapters? I'm just curious.

A few people have contacted me about OC's recently- they will all come in at some point, I promise! And I'm always accepting OC's, so if anyone is still interested, message me.

Anyways, sorry for any mistakes. I'm way too lazy to ever edit these. Ahem. I hope you enjoy. Now, read on!

----------------------------------------------------

"So, now that we've confessed our undying love for each other, you'll stop being such an ass, right?"

Jeff turned to face you and brought his hands up to your face, tenderly cupping your cheeks. He stared deeply into your eyes, letting his lips slowly begin to descend towards yours.

You let your eyes flutter shut, anticipating the feel of the killer's rugged lips. They never connected.

Instead, you felt your cheeks, which were previously being held in Jeff's hands, erupt in a dull pain. Jeff had pinched your cheeks.

"Not a chance." Jeff responded, chuckling at your optimistic tone.

Your eyes flew open, and you shot Jeff an aggravated look.

He smirked at your obvious annoyance, wheeling around on his feet to continue walking through the forest, towards the Creepypasta house.

You shook your head, rolling your eyes as you began following your boyfriend once more.

"A girl can dream." You murmured, hardly audible.

Soon, you and Jeff arrived at the house, casually strolling through the front door.

"And where have you two been?" Slenderman asked, standing right in front of you two, his hands on his hips.

You couldn't help but grin at Slender's stance. 'Heh... He looks like a strict single mom whose teenage son spent all night getting drunk and knocking up some chick he barely knew.' You thought, grinning to yourself.

"Excuse me, I look like what, (y/n)?" Slender's voice thundered. If he had eyes, they would've been giving you the most displeased, outraged look this world has ever known.

Your cheeks grew red at the sudden realization that you had actually said your thoughts aloud.

"U-umm... An intelligent, strong fellow... Yeah, that's what you look like. Like... Like Superman." You sputtered, putting your hands on your hips, trying your best to imitate Superman.

Jeff just snickered at both your truthful comment, and failed coverup.

"Thanks for backup, Jeff." You muttered.

"Anytime, babe."

Slender cleared his throat.

"Anyways, children, answer my question. Where have you two been?"

"Just at the old cabin." Jeff replied, swinging an arm around your shoulder and pulling you close.

"Jeff, were you two drinking?"

You shook your head 'no', just as Jeff nodded his head 'yes'.

Slender 'stared' at the two of you for several moments before dropping the subject.