Never

Elizabeth and Johnny thought today was the end they couldn't even speak nor more with out pain. Today was the day they both knew it was going to be all over the shadow man will end it today.
But they were both wrong the shadow man came in that very room that day cut Johnny lose and said its you're choice to leave or save your friends may the game begin....
Johnny looked at Elizabeth with a doubt if he should leave her behind and save his own ass... Elizabeth cried for the shadow man to let her free with every sound she made and every tear she shed the shadow man tighten the wire around her throat and wrist they blood came pouring down her neck and arms. The world around her became nothing but darkness and wonder to why this have happened. Johnny looked at Elizabeth bleeding out and told the shadow man to free her for he will play the game. The man smiled and he vanished in a matter of seconds. Johnny looked around the room not seeing a door,he felt the walls to see if there was a hidden door but all he found was hidden camera in the corner of the room. Johnny looked over at Elizabeth with blood all over her not knowing if she's still alive or not. He was to afraid to touch her or go near her........