My new Home

I pick up the note and open it. This is it:

Dear Jake,

You have found the mark. You have been taken to one of our H.F.T.K. You will now be staying with the other kids who have had similar experiences to you. You will have already met Jane, she also lives here. She is the one who leads this camp. Jane will explain to you in more detail soon, but for now enjoy your stay.

Kind regards Thomas Smith.

I look up at Jane, 'Well' She says as Billy walks of to join a group of boys,'I'll show you to you bed, its just next door.'

The room is bigger than the one that we just walked through. 

In most ways, it is the same, but in others, completely different. 

The walls were the same cold wood and the lights on the roof were the same old yellow colour. 

There are about the same amount of beds in this room, but they are more spread out. 

Jane walks over to a bed near the corner of the room and tells me that it is mine. she also shows me the bathrooms that are just next door on the wall that my bed I closest to.

Her bed is two along from mine.

Sitting on the bed in between us is boy with black messy hair. He has blue-green eyes and a long pale face.

He is wearing jeans and a long white tee-shirt.

He seems to be fiddling with something. I realise that it is some sot of minature statue. 

He looks up and realises that I am looking at him, then he puts the statue into his jean pocket

'Oh, ah... sorry.' I say with a stutter.

'I'm Ben.' He says with a smile as he holds out his hand,

'Hi Ben, I'm Jake.' I say taking his hand and sharking it firmly.

I sit down on my bed and say,'So Ben, what is this place?'