Chapter 2

Hanz POV

Screeeeeeeeeeech

What the hell? Future husband?

"Ano ba Hanz mag-iingat ka naman!"she yelled at me

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" I face her to check if she got bruises or something

"Yup, but why would you do that?" 

"A-a, ka-kala ko kasi mag oovertake ung sasakyan sa likod eh" tss, what is happening to me, buti na lang at hindi na siya nagtanong pa ulit

"Ah Sam the one you said earlier, what was that again?" pasimple kong tanong, at ewan ko kung bakit hindi ako maka-get over dun

"My parents got me a future husband" sinulyapan ko siya at binalik ulit ang tingin sa daan. Bakit parang wala lang sa kanya?

"Bat ang bilis naman, diba dapat MI muna?"balik kong tanong sa kanya

"Kasi nga may saltik ang mga magulang ko, that's the ultimatum they gave me, either I meet the guy or immediately marry him, diba ang laking joke?" Then i saw her lips smile but her eyes tells the other way 

"Don't worry I'll help you"

"Nah, they are fed up with the excuses I gave them everytime I don't meet my dates, I doubt if they will still believe us this time"

"Bad day?"

"Yesterday was a bad day, we had a heated argument at home, I'm ok now"

"Then you have to meet that guy, unless you want to marry him"

"Pano ka?"

"What? This is your future we are talking about, uunahin mo pa ba ako? Ano ka ba? You know your parents more than I do so alam mong gagawin nila kung anong sinabi nila. Ako nang bahala kay Rachel and don't worry I see what I can do to help you"

Tumango lang siya, f ck that's the reason why I hate the circle of society we are in, we cannot choose whom to marry. We are still on college but we already have these kinds of problems. Isn't too early to think of our future wife and husband?

Ugh! I hate them for being too manipulative that's why I promised to myself that I will only marry the person I love and I am certain that I will not find her in our world.

That is also the reason why I don't get into any serious relationship with my girlfriends because I know they are only after the fame they can get if their names will be linked with Hanz Jefferson Saavedra Tan. The same with Samantha, I'm also the only heir of Tan Corporation which happen to operate chains of Malls, Hospitals and Banks. Yes I am one lucky bastard, but honestly I prefer a simple life. I may have all the money in the world but not my parents; and I bet they love their business more than I'am.

Cellphone ringing...

Tinapunan ko muna ng tingin si Sam bago ko sinagot ang phone ko, at nakatingin lang siya sa bintana perhaps pareho din kami ng iniisip... marrying a complete stranger sucks.

"Mom" I said as I answer my phone

"Good morning honey, I'm sorry your dad and I wasn't able to eat breakfast with you this morning"

"Yup, I understand you're busy"

"Thanks son, oh anyway I called to remind you about the dinner tonight " of course she called for the fucking dinner and not to check how am I doing...

"Noted mom"

"Son please do it right this time" or else what? You will again throw all your rants at me because you care too much of your fucking reputation?  With Rachel? Yeah sure, why not...

"Mom, I have a girlfriend" I said in my defense

"Of course you have, which I believe would last for a couple of months before you will dump them again like a hot potato.....Oh and I bet honey, you are with one of your girlfriends right now...." wow..... just wow... what else can I say?well meet my mom. I don't know if  I'am bad son if dont like to marry someone like mom-loud and nagger...

"Mom, I'm with Sam ok, and please stop acting like you care"

"Okay we are not having this conversation again. Say my hello to Sam and by the way we have a business trip to Singapore, your Dad and I will be home a day after tomorrow. Call us if you need anything... we love you son, take care"

I didn't bother to answer back then I hung-up. Well I'm used to it; they care more about their business..... 'we love you son', 'we are doing this for you', 'this is for your future'.... Damn! kailan ba sila titigil? Hindi pa ba sapat yung pera nila, bakit kailangan nilang idahilan na para saakin lahat ng ginagawa nila?nakakainis...

"Bad day?" Looks like she noticed that I'm losing my cool again, sabagay madalang ang hindi ako mabadtrip pag magulang ko na ang pinag-uusapan.

"Not really, my folks will be out which means I can invite anyone in the house including my girlfriends......f ck I will make them sor-" then she cut me off

"Really? Grabe ka at sa bahay niyo pa talaga, bastos na to!" Pahiyaw niyang sabi

"Bastos? What exactly are you thinking?" Why is she even blushing?

"Diba nga sabi mo so-sore" and I wasn't able to contain my laughter. God, how she made my day

"Hoy!,tumigil ka nga" she said it in a low voice at nahihiya pa ata

"God, what will I do without you? Yeah, you're right Sam, I really meant sore..." then I broke to laughter again

"Ugh! Mag-ka aids ka sana!" ouch! Pinalo niya ako then she stormed out of the car... she looks funny

"You wish, I'm protected!" I shouted back at her.haha langyang sore yan, I actually meant sorry- I will make my parents sorry for always leaving me....then she thought of other things...jeez she's so cute...