Chapter 1

"Ginny!" I heard some shout my name from outside the dormitory door.
"Ugh. I'm so not ready to get up" I mumbled to myself as I stretched and looked outside the window across the girls 4th year dormitory.
"Ginny come on and get up!" I heard through the door again.
"I'm getting up alright?!" Hermione was an early riser, but why didn't she just come in and wake me up like she usually did.
"Oh well" I thought to myself as I swung my legs out of bed and grabbed my robes and bag of toiletries. I headed out into the landing and looked out into the common room below to see Hermione, Harry and Ron all standing in front of the fire talking.
"I'll be down in a few, just let me get ready ok?" I say down to them. They nod in acknowledgement and I head to the girls bathroom. I emerge ten minutes later fresh and clean and I walk down the stairs. They are all still standing in a circle Hermione moves to the side a bit so I can join them.
"So, we going to head to the Great Hall? I'm starved" we all laugh and head out the portrait hole. I slow my steps so I can talk to Hermione as we make our way down to get breakfast.
Hermione is the only one that knows who I'm seeing. I needed to tell someone.
"Hey, do you think anyone knows?" I was so paranoid about my relationship. I know it's not healthy to be paranoid but everyone hated him. Especially Ron and Harry.
"No Ginny, your too smart and so is he. Neither of you would say anything and risk your relationship because of the rumors that would start if it was known" she knew what I needed to hear. I knew this myself, but hearing it from someone else just made it easier.