oRunaway Love

I was sitting in my bed listening to my parents get at it again all they do is fight and when it's morning all I see in their eyes is pure disgust with their good for nothing daughter.

                 No one in this world is capable of love or am i not good enough? Sometimes when I sit down I think of sweet death if it is possible just to be suicidal or am I not a being of this world.

                I decided to be unemotional, to be and outcast in my own space and be a sexy badass.

               If u are wondering who I am my name is Samantha Oxford and I hate love.

             I got up and got ready for school when I was finished dressing and i eating for school.

            As I reached school people were staring and whispering calling me slut,and bitch but I got used to it all these years so I gave them my famous smirk and walked to my first class.

            I was sitting down in biology class listening to Mrs. Giles lecture when the principle walked in with three students I didn't really get to see their faces, but when I did I gasp they were beautiful but the one that caught my attention is the one in middle looking like the leader of the group he had green eyes,black raven hair, with strong cheekbones, a defined nose and muscular body he was the  definition of a greek god my heart beat faster  and he was looking directly in my eyes an emotion flash though those beautiful eyes but was quickly gone before I could read them.

         I was spuirming under his penetrating gaze so I did the thing I did all my life ran. I ran outside under the tree breathing really hard I can't believe the feeling I got from looking in his eyes I just Ugh!!!!!! I got up and went back to class to face everyone and my mystery guy God help me.

         I stopped by the classroom door a little nervous when I opened the door and the first thing I saw was the mystery guy. His eyes penetrating my every being. I heard the teacher waiting for my explanation of my dramatics but being who I am  passed him straight and went to my seat and gave him the finger some of the student laugh some gasped. The usual and the teacher knew that he needed to stop talking or else so he shut up and continued his lesson but after a couple minutes class was finished and I packed my bags as quickly andwalk out of the class without meeting the mystery three. It turns out that I had the last two classes before lunch without them .

            I found out from the rumours that they were foreign exchange students from London and the one girl in the group was named Siberia she was very beautiful she has jet black hair, eyes that consist of green and blue mixed together she was truly beatiful she was not skinny or fat she was alright and a sense of jealousy coursed through my veins that she was hanging with my mistury guy ugh!! no samantha your not jealous.

           The next 2 people are guys one is named David Beckham he's extremely handsome but he had nothing on my mystery guy called Xavier Beckham God his name was sexy my core is pulsing with need just thinking about his name and when I look up into his eyes I saw that they got darker and his nostril flared like he could smell my arousal it was damn sexy, he got up and was making his way to me so I ran to my next class.

      It's like the universe had it out for me because Xavier strolled into class and planted his delicious ass right next to me. I was about to get up when I felt his wrist come and wrap around my wrist, he pulled me to my seat and whispered in my ear "Where are you going, Angel I've been dying to talk to you all day so sit your sexy ass down ,"

       I gasped his voice was so low it drew me in and made me hot and bothered , but being me I told him,"Take your hand of me asshole," ill show him whose boss.

     He said in a husky voice,"Your fiesty I like it , it comes in handy some ways ," before I could return a snarky replie Miss Winters walks in "Damn your lucky asshole, your lucky" I muttered and by his husky chuckle he heard.

Miss winter was talking about something I think about the messed up weather when the bell rang. I shot out of my seat like a rocket and pack my things and went out of the classroom , but I guess I wasn't fast enough cause he caught up with me ,"Where are you going, Love," did he just call me love gosh I blushed,"To class why are you by me,"his reply was shot down by his friends coming over saying,"Hi" in unison he didn't say anything just kept walking ,but tye guy Xavier I think couldn't shot his mouth and his desires so he walk in front of me and said,"My, my look what the Lord has bless me with the sight to see an angel,"after he said that he kissed my hand and winked at me and being the bithch I am I said,"The Lord why have u blesssed the earth with with big ass ugly asshole infront of me ," and walk the fuck off cause I was about to laugh at the face he gave me because he was being rejected and the loud laughter of his friends.

I had one class then I would have to go home to hell Samantha did u want that Hell no!!!!! but I had to their was no where else to go unless Xavier wanted me to sleep by him "Damn where did that thought come from." Somwhat I did was the usual I went on the beach to think about everything when I got their I sat by the edge where the water  could touch my skin it felt like it washed away my fears I hated life , but what could I do im not weak and I'm to strong to give uo I've come so far lost in my thoughts I lost the track of my thoughts and soon find out that it was time to go I had to keave and face the the darkness better grab some razors from the store before I go home.When I reached home I didn't hear the usual fighting so when I stepped in I was suprised to see we had visitors and they stopped my heart.

..............................................................................................................................................

       My kittens,

                Love you guy's so much. Read,vote,subcribe and enjoy.

                   Love,

                      Kitty