The Visitors

Their they stood in their glory.I was about to run up stairs when my mom said to come say hi to my visotors.I slowly walked down meeting only looking at him.

I said, "Umm..Hi" but they just stared until his eyes looked down and saw my arm and he let out an animalistic growl.I tried to covered my marks.

My mother let them in and I walked to the kitchen to see food on the counter.When I was finish setting the table they all sat and lucky me he sat right by me, his delicious scent taking over my senses.

My mom turned to me and said"These are our new neighbours and thought we would welcome them to the neighbourhood, I was also told that they go to your school hunny," I scoffed she couldn't be serious "hunny" I didn't even bother answering.

I felt a hand on my knee I jerked up"what the hell I,"I bellowed and when I looked down Xavier hand was there and he was giving me a smirk. He was sexy alright but dangerous, so I ate my dinner quickly so I didn't have to bear the temptation.

I excused myself but the girl stood up and asked if she could talk to me so I lead her out of the room onto the patio.

I stared into the street waiting for her to talk.

She finally said,"Umm..I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me I really dont have any friends instead of my brothers," I stood there shock I thought she would be rude and mean not super insecure so I felt like we could becomes friends.

I answeresd,"Yes, totally maybe we can be friends," excitement crossed her features.

"Yes, please sorry for my brothers they act weird around new people espicially Xavier, but he likes you," I frowned because I knew It couldn't be true I was ugly I didn't answer just led her back into the house where I saw everyone cleaning up the table.

He looked at me and winked I totally blushed trying to hide it.They left like 20 minutes after talking and I sat there and listened because I liked his company (don't tell anyone) and when they left I went upstairs and got ready for bed.

For once in my life I was excited for school and the one person that had me feeling that way was named. Xavior.

..............................................................................................................................................

My kittens,

Made some improvements here and there. Don't forget to subscribe, vote,share and enjoy.

Love,

Kitty