Chapter 2 Concert

*Ryosuke's POV*

Its finally the day of the concert everyone was screaming our names but there's something inside me makes this concert not exciting as I expected it to be.

"Yama-chan! The coordinator wants to talk to you immediately.", Yuto said as he sat on the couch near the door of the dressing room.

"Thanks.", I replied as I rushed off to the coordinator.

"Yamada Ryosuke! You're as cool as everyone told me. You see, I want this concert to be blast! I want it to be remembered by the fans so we're making you have a solo performance. Two solo performance with fireworks and confetti.", the coordinator excitedly explained.

"I don't want to have a solo performance this is JUMP's concert not mine. I want everyone to be in it.", I replied quite panicking because I don't want to know how the members will react.

"Yamada. You're JUMP's most popular member. Almost half of the crowd are your fans.", the coordinator said not impressed of my reply.

"It's not like that. I want everyone to perform equally not just me.", I replied back.

"Okay. How about this? While you sing and dance the members will be your back up dancers. No its or buts! Just do your job!", the coordinator said pushing me.

I was filled with anxiety. I don't what my members will react to this. I don't want to hear them say that this concert is all about me especially Yuto. He's been ignoring me lately. I opened the dressing room and saw that chatting about how's the concert going to be. Everyone was talking how they would do to impress the crowd. I don't to put the cheerful atmosphere down but I have to tell them or it will hurt them more.

"Guys, I know you won't like this but the coordinator asked me to perform two solo performances with you guys as back up dancers.", I sadly announced.

"What?! That's so cool Yama-chan!", Yabu reacted first then everyone said the same.

"It might have been hard for you to tell us that but we get it. It's okay!", Hikaru said patting my back.

"And it's not like that we'll lose our coolness with those performances.", Yuya added jokingly punching me.

Everyone hugged me and cheered for me. It was about time to start the concert so everyone proceeded to the stage but Yuto stopped me before going.

"Yama-chan, let's do our best! Don't worry we'll be back you up!", Yuto cheerfully said and proceed to the stage. I was stunned at his response that I couldn't get it out of my mind.

We performed and I saw Mikki, Mirai, Jingi and Umika cheering for us in the crowd, they were so funny. Finally, the concert ended. The members are starting to leave for they have their solo jobs while others are going back to their schools because you know, college. Yuri and Keito have an interview in an hour so Yuto and I are the only ones that doesn't have any schedules.

"You guys were so cool!", Mikki suddenly barged in our dressing room.

"Hey! Don't barged in like that! I thought you were a crazy fan girl!", I jokingly said.

"What?! Do I sound like a girl to you?", Mikki asked a bit pissed.

"Well with your face. Yes.", Yuto replied pissing off Mikki.

"Why you!", Mikki shouted as he grabbed us and squeezed us in a hug. He was surprisingly strong that it almost choked me.

"You guys free? Let's eat Yakiniku!", Mirai asked.

"Sure!", Yuto and I replied in unison.