T w e n t y f o u r

Leian
I had a great night and I loved it Devin really made my night.
I woke up Devin kissing him all over his face.
"Baby baby baby baby baby" he still didn't wake up
I just laughed he pretending like he sleep.
He wrapped his arms around me holding me tight.
There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said looking at the door.
It was jazzy and ed , "hey y'all" I said embracing them in a hug.
"Hey Leian we gotta tell y'all something" jazzy said
I shook Devin and he finally woke up. He sat up in the bed listening to what they had to say.
"So we're a couple now" jazzy said showing her dimple.
I squealed so hard and Devin was smiling he dabbed up Ed and said "treat my sister right man"
Ed said the same.
Ed and the rest of the boys went out today.
So did the girls and I.
I finally met Daniels new bae her name was Ava and she was so pretty !
We hung out at the mall and bought some stuff since we're going out tonight.
The boys decide we go to the movies since we can't handle a club or they can't handle a club 1. Or the 2.
I bought some ripped jeans and a shirt to wear to the movies.
Kevin gets to pick what movie we see and I know he gone pick a scary one to be all under Sierra.
As I was going into forever 21 I saw Brittany.. She moved away from here last year.. I decided not to I don't wanna run into that.
Skips to movies
We were walking into the movie theatre all in one like a big clique 💀..
I forgot my jacket and it was so cold so devin let me wear his.
We were going to see insidious 2 and I was so scared.. Me and Devin shared popcorn and he got me a slushy.
The movie started and I almost jumped out my seat. "Don't worry ma I got u" Devin said at a whisper. He let up the arm rest and I laid my head in his chest and watched the movie feeling safe.
Sierra started texting me.
So I looked to see what was wrong and her ex was here Mason.. He use to abuse her and always told her he would find her. She didn't wanna tell Kevin because anything he does can put their name out their in a bad way.
She told me she was going to the bathroom and to come in 5minutes and if she wasn't their to tell Kevin everything so I did.
5minutes later..
I went to the bathroom looking through ever stalk and she wasn't here I ran out the bathroom going back to the movie.
I was crying and my makeup was running I told Devin what happen and he told Kevin. Devin and Kevin and Daniel and went to go find her and left us at the house.
I was so worried jazzy was also but she had Ed.
I kept calling Sierra phone but no pickup.. I hope she was safe.. But when I thought about it had to be something to do with Brittany cause she was in town and mason was too.
Jazzy , Ava, Ed and I made a plan ..

~ 2nd update 🙃 hope u guys like, {sorry for mess ups} also thanks for 1k < ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I might get my phone taken so if I don't update sorry