Chapter 1- First Day Back

-Kyra-

* Beep Beep Beep Beep *

"Ugh" I said to myself stretching out my arm from the warm, cozy bed to stop my alarm. I looked, it was 7:00am , I decided to lay back down and close my eyes for a minute or 2 ,

"KYRA" I heard and open my eyes to find my mother with a big red face saying "Kyra it's 10 past 8 you've slept in". I got up so fast, ran to my closet and threw on the first thing I see . I ended up throwing on a grey tracksuit crop top with the matching grey tracksuit and threw my hair up in a messy ponytail.

Everyone hates the first day back to school after Midterm break. A but everyone has time for a quick selfie.

As I came down the stairs I picked up my bag, took a slice of toast and got my car keys and out the door I went. As I stepped outside my front door all I saw were these flashing lights. Paparazzi's running left right and centre. I got into my car and never drew my attention to it. I picked up my best friend Danielle , Dan for short ( everyone calls her Dan )

We got to school at 9:00am sharp , my hair was all over the place and my eyes wore still a bit blurry from all of those lights that were flashing in my garden. I checked my phone to see if my mother or older brothers had text or try to ring me , but nothing.

Later that day, I then shut my locker but with the corner of my eye the flashing start again. I turned to see what it was ,
"Ugh, paparazzi again , what are they doing here"

"What ?" Said Danielle

"nothing, they wore just outside my house earlier before I went to pick you up , they wore down the road from where I live "

"Did you not hear"

"Hear what" I said with confusion

"That house down the road from you, that's Dylan O'Briens new home, his family only moved in "

I didn't really care that much so instead i went to reach my gym gear because I had gym next, as I opened my locker I couldn't see it . I slapped my head leaving a red mark

"Ugh I was in a rush this morning and I didn't even think of grabbing my P.E gear of the the kitchen table"

I reached into my pocket to grab my phone to text my eldest brother Kenton to see if he could drop it down,

"Oh my god ky wats that mark on your arm" Danielle siad with surprise

"It's nothing my brothers just do kill me dan, you know like I'm the youngest out of 6 , 5 brothers, I wouldn't be able to get away with murder with them"

"Hahahahaha oh yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

"That's our que , I'll meet you in the gym , have to go to the office to get my P.E gear, Kenton dropped it in "

As I made my way to the office I saw my brother , after he gave me my gear he gave me a punch in the arm making me nearly fall , my religion teacher Ms. Hibrid gave him the eyes.

"Hahahahaha Ye got caught "

I made my way down to the P.E hall, I walked into the gym room , I was late , Mr. Anderson gave me the eyes, I ran in and quickly changed , after I was dressed I walked out of the girls locker room and saw that the sir was pairing up teams , 2 in each.

We were doing gymnastics. Danielle teamed up with my brother Cale , Amy (My other friend) teamed up with Toby ( my other other friend) 😂.

All the girls where hounding the sir could they pear up this guy , I couldn't hear who but then ,