Chapter 4- "Just drive"

-Kyra-

That night was the best thing that happened to me in a really really long time , I mean I or I should say we went for ice cream , drove around , it may not be anyone else's cup of tea but I loved it.

I got in at midnight , I crept up the stairs so quiet , trying not to make a sound ,

*EEEEEEEEKKK*

"Shit" Oh my god the one thing I didn't want to do was to be heard but what happened.

"Kyra is that you" Cale said at the top of the stairs looking down to me.

"Eh no , your dreaming go back to bed"

"Give it over Kyra , I'm telling mom"

"Why you being a little snitch for" my voice got louder causing Kol to wake up and come out of his room.

""Don't mind him Kyra we won't tell " Kol looking down at me saying those words.

"Thank you ko--"

"Ah I didn't say there wouldn't be anything in it for us" Kol said with the biggest smile fist bumping Cale .

Both of them just laughed looking down at me

"So then what do you need , test answers, a new phone , a LIFE maybe !"

"What is all this noise for I'm trying to sleep" Cayson came out saying , with his hands rubbing his eyes because he was tired

"Nothing " I said

"You know you can hear you from a mile away " Cannon then apparently appeared from nowhere.

"Shhhhh yous are too loud!" Kenton the whispered walking up to us

"Great now the whole house is up" I said with frustration

"No, moms not-" Cale being cut of by our mothers voice

"Guys is that you "

"Em no mom your dreaming go back asleep " I said again

So we all then tip toed back to our bedrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Suns shine woke me up that following morning , I reached out to see if I could find my phone on my bedside table because I was to lazy to sit up and look for It.

It was a Sunday cmon , it's practically a lazy day .

I woke up with the thought of having to do the"favour" for Kol and Cale .

I got up and walked down stairs to get something to eat before I collapsed with the hunger .

*Ding Dong*

I looked behind me to see if I could see who it was because I have a long window on either side of my front door .

I walked out to open it still in my pjs

I opened the door to find Dylan standing there with his car keys in his hand

"Hey , um I know this is weird but you wouldn't come to the garage with me please"

"Me , the garage, with you " I looked down and my body and looked back up at him

"I'm not even dressed"

"Your fine"

I have him a stare as Like what the fuck do you think I am

Grabbing his arm and pulling him into my house , I shut the door behind me ".

"Wait here I'll run up and get dressed , and don't worry nobody's home "