Chapter 6 "Fuck It"

-Kyra-

Oh shit.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in,

"Kyra "

Danielle shouted as she sat with her legs crossed on the white wood bench .

"Kol can we just go they won't even reconsider us" I whispered into Kols ear.

He then turned his head and gave me a confused but funny look

"Kyra , no I don't want to sneak back to the car so Dylan won't see us"

Kol being smart shouted that at the top of his lungs and had a smile from his left ear to his right.

I turned slowly to my left to see if Dylan had heard Kol, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had because I say the whole nation heard.

I got my ice cream and my bag and literally stormed of , I was so pissed I wasn't even looking where I was going , I kept walking and walking .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It  was already 8:30 pm , I checked my phone to see if anyone had text or try to call but nothing, nothing.

Nobody cared for me , I was that child , the youngest and not cared for.

It felt like I was walking for ever , my legs wore sore my feet wore blistered and my mouth was dry.

"Ugh , it's pitch black and I'm in the middle of nowhere , god help me"

I gave in and reached for my phone out of my bag , I dialled Kols number but ye has no service.

"GREATTTTTTT"

As I was walking there was a sign ahead , I couldn't read it , all I could see was that the sign was getting brighter and brighter

I turned around so see 2 big circles of lights getting closer and closer

"Oh shit , a fuck it I'm not running , I don't run"

"Get it"

"What, Dylan what are you doing here"

"Get in now "

"No"

"Kyra"

"Dylan" I said looking into his car smiling .

"Ok then we'll do it the hard way"

He then stopped his car , hopped out and came over to me .

"Dylan what you doing -Dylan"

He picked me up and flung me over his shoulders

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed

He sat me in the passenger seat and I banged my head while he put me into the car. He then quickly shut the door and ran back to his car and locked the doors so I couldn't get out.

"Why are you even hear , like I was fine alone"

"Yep Kyra you were fine " he laughed

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing , aw just nothing"

I looked at him and squinted my eyes , he was a fucking annoying prick.

We pulled over to get gas , I ran into the store to grab a bottle of water , I was parched .