Chapter 1: Intro

-A/N Hope You Enjoy :) Yes that is Travis on the cover and above.

-Travis Crowley:
-Age: 16
-Height: 5'8
-Relationship: Single

         "Travis honey, come on we have to go!" Mom called. Shit! I slept in! 7:50 a.m. school starts at 8:10! I quickly hopped out of bed and put on some clothes. I ran downstairs and grabbed some quick breakfast to eat on my way to school. Two protein bars and a smoothie that mom had prepared for me. We hopped in the car and drove off. I got out of the car and headed to my usual hangout spot with my friends Hunter and Kyle.

-Hunter Monroe:
-Age: 16
-Height: 5'9
-Relationship: Single

-Kyle Garcia:
-Age: 17
- Height: 5'8 (a little taller than Travis)
-Relationship: With Tyler Castillo

-Tyler Castillo:
-Age: 17
- Height: 5'7
Relationship: Obvioulsy with Kyle

          "Good morning Travis!" Hunter said while picking at his Ramen which he eats all the time. "Hey Hunter!" Then I turn to find Kyle, who I presume is with Tyler. Oh and there they are! Making out.... in a corner... "So Hunter, why do you eat ramen like every morning? Don't you ever get tired of it?" Hunter looks up at me from his phone. "I eat it every morning because why not? And no. I would live off this stuff if I could." I pull out my phone, go on instagram and see Hunter's new photo. So, I like it and get an immediate response of "Thanks" with noodles still in his mouth.

           Kyle sees us and Tyler heads off to class. He sits with us and asks for one of my protein bars. I give it to him and he says "Hunter! You do know how much sodium is in ramen right?" Hunter smiles and playfully rolls his eyes "Yes I know Kyle. Would you like some?" Kyle sighs and grabs the cup of ramen. "Anyways! I was thinking that we should all go out somewhere this weekend!" Kyle and Hunter nodded in agreement. "We should go to the beach!" Kyle suggested. "Sounds good" I said. Just then my ex Aidan approached us. Let's just take a quick moment to acknowledge how much of a dick Aidan is.

"Hey Babe" he said with a smirk grabbing at my waist, bringing me closer to him. "Fuck off!" I pulled away from him and walked off with my friends. Aidan is a real jerk, honestly I don't even know why I went out with him. He is really hot though! It's just he's like the biggest dick ever. He didn't even care when we broke up and yet he pretends like we are still dating to mess with me.

            So Hunter, Kyle, and I all headed off to Chemistry. We had a new guy today. His name is Atticus Henderson. He was actually like really cute. I saw Hunter eyeing him so I gave him the look to back off. Hunter rolled his eyes and went back to work.

             After school we all walked home. We all just so coincidentally lived on the same street. "So I'm guessing you guys like the new guy huh?" Kyle said. "Yes oh my gosh! He is so cute!" I said drinking my vitamin water. "You can have him anyways Travis! I like someone else...." Hunter said.

Hunter's POV:
             Travis keeps talking about the new guy Atticus, he is cute but I really like Travis. And yea we are all best friends, but I've liked Travis for a while now...