Chapter 2: Complications

A/N: Picture of Hunter up top :) he's a cutie x)

Travis's P.O.V: Its a new day! Didn't wake up late today, thank god, but it's Friday! So today me, Hunter and Kyle are going to the beach. *Ding Dong* Someone's at the door?

I went down stairs in my boxers to see who it was. It was Hunter :) he started blushing when he saw me in my boxers. Don't know what that was about. But we are best friends so it's all good :) I let him in and he sat on the couch. "You want anything to drink?" I said, closing the door. "Um... Got any orange juice?" "Yeah, you know where it is." Hunter grunted and got up. "You've been over here a million times Hunter!" I said. "I know, but it's just so farrrrr" he said dramatically falling to the floor. I threw a pillow at him. "Get your orange juice, I'll be in the shower. My moms at work, so it's just me and you."

Hunter's P.O.V: *knocks on Travis's door*. Oh god! Travis is in his boxers! At least he's wearing a shirt. If not I would've passed out. Oh no! Did he notice me blushing?! Probably... God. I'm so nervous. He doesn't even know how much I like him. And I'm in his house! Well I've been here like a million times. But I don't know I just really like him and I just get so nervous.
He's taking a shower! Oh god! What do I do?? Do I just sit here? I guess I'll just drink my orange juice and wait for him to get out. *phone starts ringing* Oh Travis's house phone is ringing. It's his mom. "Uh, hello?" I said. "Hunter? Is that you? Where's Travis?" "Oh he's in the shower Mrs. Crowley."I replied  "Okay well tell him to call me when he gets to school" "Okay, sure thing!" I said. Then I hung up the phone. I should probably go tell Travis.
            I was about to knock on the door when I noticed it was open a little. I decided to peek a little. It wasn't too steamy for me to see. But OH MY GOD! He has a really nice body! I've obviously see his torso before. But he must be working out or something because I'm like drooling! Oh. And. OH MY.... hi-.... his dick... Is um.... Amazing..... GOD! Why does Travis have to be so hot x( I decided to go back downstairs and sit on the couch.

        Travis's P.O.V: (in the shower)
    *phone rings*  Oh, the phone is ringing. Hunter will probably get it, it's probably just mom. I wonder what Hunters doing? I left the door open, but it's fine it's just me and Hunter. Hunter and I have been best friends since like elementary school. We came out to each other the first year of high school :) I swear I do have straight friends. Not all my friends are gay. I just so happen to have best friends that are all just so coincidentally gay x) I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around myself, and went to my room to put some clothes on.
          I walked downstairs. "You ready to go Hunter?" "Yeah, I guess" he sighed. So we got into the car and I started driving to school. "So did you get Kyle a birthday present?" I asked Hunter. "Ya I dropped it off this morning on the way to your house." "K, just making sure you didn't forget! He better like what I got him. I got him an all year Disneyland pass!" "Oh my, Travis. You didn't have to spoil him, he's only turning 18." Hunter said. "I know but he's never been! He's 18! And he's never been to Disneyland. It's not like his parents are going to ever buy it for him. I don't even think they know he still lives there.
        Kyle has really abusive parents. Sometimes he comes to school with bruises and cuts. He spends most of his time away from his family. Usually at my house or Hunter's. His parents drink a lot and none of it is Kyle's fault what so ever. He's an only child too. So there's no one else for his parents to abuse or blame. I'm pretty sure Kyle will be getting emancipated soon and moving in with Tyler. Him and Tyler are like the cutest couple ever! They may always be attached to each other and shoving each others tongues down their mouths, but they're still cute. Me and Hunter are both unfortunately single soo ya.
        So the rest of the ride to school me and Hunter just listened to the radio. It wasn't awkward we were just quite. You know? Like usual car rides. I parked and we both got out. I locked my car and we headed to our usual hang out spot.  Hunter stopped walking and I looked back. "Everything alright?" I asked. "Umm. Uhh. Yeah..." Then he continued walking. He looked a little worried. We turned the corner to go sit down and Atticus was sitting there. "Oh hey Atticus!" I said. "Oh hey! Umm Trevor right?" "No it's Travis" I replied. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He looked scared. Probably because he didn't know my name. "It's okay. It's not like we have ever talked before. So it's all good." "I have you in Chemistry right?" Atticus asked. "Yeah" "Hey, we should totally go get coffee sometime or something!" Atticus said. "Yeah that sounds great! How does tomorrow sound?"(Saturday) "That would be great." He said blushing with a smile on his face."Um. I'm sorry I have to go Travis.." Hunter said quickly walking away. Just then Kyle and Tyler  walked up. "Is he okay?" Kyle asked. "Yeah I don't see why he wouldn't be." I said.

Hunter's P.O.V: So me and Travis got out of the car and we were walking to our spot and I stopped.... I saw Atticus. I mean Travis probably likes Atticus. What if they start talking to each other?! What if they both like each other?! What if I can never tell him how I really fell about him because he likes Atticus?!........ What if they start dating?!!? Oh god.. The anxiety is real bad right now... Travis noticed me and asked if I was alright. I told him I was.
OH GOD! My life is over... They're talking!!! Oh well apparently they're getting coffee tomorrow... I already know where this is leading... I'm never going to be able to tell Travis. Even if I do he will be so caught up in Atticus and me and him would never happen. I started getting teary-eyed. "Um. I'm sorry I have to go Travis.." I quickly said and ran off to the bathroom not caring what other people around me thought. I started running with tears falling down my face. I hid in a stall. I'm not saying there's no chance.... But when will I be able to have him? Call him my boyfriend.....