ch6 Time bomb

“I thought you said you didn’t have roommates” whisper yelled Callia jumping off of Declan and grabbing a random article of Declans clothing that laid on around. Luckily it was a black button shirt that reached her mid thigh.

Declan scrambled off the bed “I don’t!” he whisper yelled back at her.

“The who has keys to your apartment and Draco doesn’t attack?” asked callia butting up the shirt.

Then something crashes and then some cursing followed by someone freaking out. It sounded like two guys to callia but apparently Declan already knew who they where since he cursed and stalked off to the door.

Declan looked down and saw Junior all happy and on attention. He groaned and Callia sniggered as she saw him accommodating himself so that it would be less obvious. “we are not done yet” he said before opening the door.

-------------ch6-------------

Declan stepped out into his living room furious with his two best friends and band mates.

“Alex, Jack what the fuck are you two doing in here?!” whisper yelled Declan. “Get out, get out now” he said not giving them a chance to talk and pushing them towards the door.

Jack managed to escape Declan “my awesome ninja skills are too much for you young grass hopper” says Alex

“Dude, dude, calm down we where just bored and in the area so we decided to crash your place” explains Alex.

“no you get out now, go to Rian’s place or something but you need to leave”

Alex starts whining about Rian being with his girlfriend and how unfair it is that he always has his girlfriend close and he himself only sees his girlfriend a few times a month.

“Alex dude I love you but you need to go have yourself a pity party someplace else” says Declan

Jack was already raiding his fridge and Alex was making himself comfortable on his couch while Declan was about to kill them both if it meant getting them out of his place.

Suddenly Jacks glass of brandy falls from his hand and breaks making it all spill.

That was it for Declan. “what the fuck!!?” he explodes.

Declan goes to grab Alex and jack but they are both dead weights, not moving just staring at his bedroom door.

He then turns to see Callia in his black button down and a pair of his boxers.

“out!!! OUT NOW!” says Declan desperately. Trying to drag his best friends out the door.

But of course his friends would not have it.

They manage to slip his grip and bound over to Callia.

“Well hello there pretty lady. Im Jack and im single. Not like Alex here who has a girlfriend”

“really? Hmm at one moment I though it was a boyfriend. Interesting.” Says callia making both jack and Declan laugh.

“Look just because I have some purple hair does not mean im gay! Why do people keep saying this!?” says Alex.

“we told you not to do it” says Jack with a shrug.

Declan throws himself onto his couch with a frustrated grunt.

Then Draco, Declans dog, places his food plate at Callias feet.

Callia had never really interacted with the dog so this was a shock to everyone. Draco wasn’t exactly social. He was more of a one owner type of dog.