Pref 18- How You Met

How You Two Met(Harry and Niall):

Harry: "Do I have to go?" You whined. "Yes you have to go! Who knows? Maybe you'll really like him!" Danielle protested. "Fine mum!" You playfully rolled your eyes. Your best friend, Danielle, had set you up for a blind date the previous night. You honestly did not want to go, but you didn't want to hurt her feelings. You went up stairs and got dressed. After wards, you started walking your way a few blocks down the street to the restaurant.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry" you stuttered as you walked into a large figure, knocking his books out of his hands. "Don't worry about it love" he smiled. "M Harry" he said. "Y/N" you blushed. "Well Y/N, I'd love to take you out sometime" he began as he got up from picking his books off the ground. "But I-" he cut you off. "Listen, I know we just met but I would really like to get to know you better" he smiled widely. How could you say no to that smile? "Fine" you nodded your head. So much for that date. You and Harry went to the cinema and got to know each other. Turns out, you did fall in love with someone that night.

Niall: "-And I was like Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh!" You sang along with your best friend Justin. You used to live in Stratford when you were younger, so you've known him for as long as you can remember. You stopped singing as you heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" Justin said. He got up from his seat and ran to the door, only to trip over the corner of the chair. You giggled at his clumsiness. "Hey buddy!" You heard a voice say as Justin greeted him at the door. You figured it was probably Ryan or Chaz coming for a visit but this was a voice you had never heard before. "Hey Y/N! I have someone I'd like you to meet!" Justin laughed, you stood up. "Hey 'm Niall" the cheery Irish lad said and pulled you into a bear hug. "Can't..breathe" you giggled as he pulled away. "Sorry" he muttered, a blush creeping up his neck. "I'm gonna take a shower, be right back" Justin called as he walked up the stairs. You sat on the couch and Niall followed. "My name's Y/N" you smiled. "Y/N. That's a really beautiful name" he smirked. You blushed "thanks." You turned to face the tv, Niall kept staring at you intently. All of a sudden he leaned in, crashing your lips together. "Hey guys I- Woah" you both pulled away. "I was gonna see if you two wanted to watch a movie, but looks like you're already busy" you both laughed and continued kissing.