The Day I Met Silver.

"Togeti, use Rock Smash!" I shouted.

Togeti, my Togetic, broke the chains holding him and went flying off for help. I tried breaking out of my own chains, but it was no good. Stupid Team Solar. Having to capture me. My Pokemon, Star and Sphinx, were chained up as well. Star tried using his beak and Sphinx tried using her fangs, but nothing. Only Togeti's Rock Smash would work properly. The grunts in front of us set up a cage, probably for when Togeti came back. I heard my mum. Finally.

"Help!" I yelled. "Mum, please help!"

My mum came into the clearing of the woods, accompanied by a boy around my age. Now, I'm not one to say stuff like this, but DAMN he was cute. He was wearing a cap, with some brown hair poking out, and brown eyes with flecks of gold. He was kinda tall, and had slightly big ears, but that didn't faze me at all. He rushed over to Star and Sphinx and tried to untie them, but a grunt hit him over the head. I managed to break free of my chains and rushed to the boy. I started humming Relic Song as he started to wake up. We stared into each other's eyes. Then, I snapped out of my daze and stood up, then helped him up. My mum went back to her lab and me and the boy walked to the Pokemon Center. He sat down on a seat, and I, being the cheeky one, say on his lap.

"Hey!" he exclaimed. "I need my personal space ya know!"

I giggled. Even his voice was cute.

"Yeah, and I need a seat..." I trailed off, wanting to know his name.

"Silver. My name's Silver."

"Ok, Silver. I'm Abbie." I said cheerily, turning to face him, still on his lap. I kissed him on the cheek, then, consumed by my crush, kissed him on the lips.

He threw me off him and stormed out of the Pokemon Center. What did I do? I ran after him, sending out Togeti to help me search.