The Gym Battle.

A/N~All of the Silver POVs are written by my partner in crime, ThomChase1001, who is another Eeveelution, and you should check him out if you don't know him! I edited this a bit, but mainly, this is all him.

Love,

Umbreon12, your friendly neighbourhood assassin. :)

Silver's POV.

We walked to the first gym. My jaw dropped. It was a huge castle, surrounded by green and purple flowers. We went inside and I looked around in awe. It was a huge ballroom, decorated with more flowers. The gym leader stood at one end, watching me, smiling at my surprise. She had lilac hair and matching eyes.

"Great, a challenger." She said. "I'm Violet, the gym leader of Hazelnut Town. Now, because I'm nice, you can send out your Pokemon first AND have the first move."

On a hunch, I sent out Blitz, my Cyndaquil.

"Fire type, huh? Great. Go, Zu-Zu!" The leader, Violet, sent out a Zubat. I commanded Blitz to use Smokescreen, and Zu-Zu was surrounded.

"Ha, now use Ember!"

"Wing Attack, Zu-Zu!"

The Ember landed, and Zu-Zu looked mildly damaged, but it used Wing Attack to clear the smoke.

"Alright, let's go, Quick Attack!" I shouted.

After several minutes of intense battling, Zu-Zu was finally knocked out, and I won the match.

"Awesome! This is great, I got my first badge!" I said, and I was so overjoyed that I hugged Abbie.

"Oh, sorry, Abbie. I'm just so happy." I apologised, letting go of her. She didn't seem to mind, though.

"Don't worry. I'm happy for you." She replied.

Violet came up to us and handed me a purple badge.

"That's the Toxins Badge. The next gym is in Almond Town. Good luck!" She told me, before walking away.

Abbie and I walked out, talking about the battle.