Taylor

Chapter 4

Recap

"It doesn't have anything". He told me. Its like he read my mind. So I took the glass of water and drank. But I didn't know the water had drugs in it. I felt dizzy. I was about to faint, but before that I saw him smile. I saw something coming out of his mouth... Did I just see fangs? Then I lost consciousness once again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Taylor pov ( At the strip club )

"Damn this girl is hot"

"She's way hotter than the other girls I kidnapped. And her blood is so fucking intoxicating"

I stare at the girl that was going to be my next meal. Yes I know what your thinking, but Taylor aren't vampires suppose to be gentleman and fancy. Im a gentleman and I'm fancy but I like kidnapping young girls and kill them, it's just so fun. I love how they start screaming and they start begging for me to let them go.

She finish dancing. I got out and waited outside.

"Damn what is she doing" I thought. Then she came out. She was heading toward her car. Then I saw turn around and I hid. She then ran I mean she actually ran to the car and left.

I followed her. Then she stops. She had flat tired.

"Awesome she has a flat tire I don't have to do a lot of work yay... Wow I just sounded gay. Wait I'm not gay. Wow I should stop talking to my self." I thought.

I then got out of my beautiful car. And headed to hers. I then knock the driver seat window. She turn around. Her face was priceless it was so funny. I stiffened the laugh and broke the window. I then unlock the door and I grab her she tried fighting me off but she fail.

"Of course she will fail I'm a vampire and she's human. " I thought.

Then I pulled her out the car and put her into the trunk. Then I went inside my car and I heard her trying to get out from the trunk but fail once again. Then she stop I think she lost conciseness.

I then I arrive to my house. I headed to the dungeon. Yes my house has a dungeon. And tied her up. And left.

"Did I tie her hands". I thought. While watching tv.

"Yeah I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to forget to tie her arms." I said aloud.

I then fell asleep.

Then I heard a ruckus and woke up. I got up walked around and I saw her trying to get out so I grab her shoulder and said.

"Where do you think your going food"

Then she started to run again but unfortunately she tripped.

"Fuck". I heard say. Then I grab her legs. And started pulling. She started to scream.

"Ahhh let me of me". She yell.

I then carried her and headed to the living room. I left her in one of the couches and I went to the kitchen I got her a glass of water. I put drugs in the glass of water. Then I grab another glass and put blood from my other victim in it. Then I went back to the living room. I gave her the glass of water.

I told her. " I didn't put nothing in it ". Then she drank it and I saw her faint.

(A/N) I know I said in the other chapter that this chapter will be longer but I'm really busy school work and other things and for that I'm really sorry. Oh and will someone like to be my co-writer. I'll give you the credit as well so please if anyone wants to do it just tell me. Well then bye.

Comment

And

Vote

And

FAN