nii san is worried

it was, a cold nightvs and choro was on his lappy too0p. he was looking for the good good pornz z seeing as his broyhers were gon. he went to his fave  porn site, deviantart. afte going thru the sonic oc inflation art he realisd something,,, it werent giving him the hard mc boner anymore. "fuck" nyad choro wistfully "gotta find new fap material" so he looked around but nothing did it not even the unbirthing art folder he found.
he thought all hope was lost jntil,,, he saw a word hed neve seen before.
"vore,,wtf is a vore,,, cans i eats it XD!" choro XDd jokingly. but upon clicking on the folder (which was specifically hetalia and undertale vore btw) he realised he could eats it!! how ironic! he could eats it,,, and he wanted to eats it. the big bellies and horribly innacurate anatomy got churros peen peen RARING to go! he went to go unzip th pant when
"SUP FUCKERZ!"
oh crap, osuccmatsu was home!!  he couldnt see him like this!! choro quickly put on his sailor moon snuggie to hide his RAGING BONER and went 2 go see oso.
he reached the door when it suddenly flee open
"hey fappymatsu!" oso yelld jokingly, not knowing how accurate he was being.
"hey o-oso" choro nervously replied "hey,,,oso, do ya think you could stay out of the room for a bit? im doing some paper work for my resume an-"
"HOLY FUCK CHORO." oh shit!! choro had been too busy checking that his ROCK HARD WEEN was concealed and hadnt noticed oso move over to the laptop which was opened on a very swexy and ~~sensual~~ vore pic
"OSO!" he squeaked neetishly "I-i can explain!"
omomatsu walked slowly and quietly up to choromatsu, a solemn and slightly angry look on his face. He gripped a hand on Choro's shoulder and leaned in close to his ear. Delicately, so as not to to startle choro too mich, he whispered "Get you weak ass kinks out of my house. And come back when youre out of psuedo-vanilla hell."
"STOP KINKSHAMING ME!!" choro screeched
"I WONT LET MY FAMILY GO VANILLA" oso screeched back and then they fought and oso died oso fucking died he was dead and choro had killed him with the power that came from loving vore.
it was at that moment that choro realised that he wanted to be vored bu someone, and , having deafeated the kinkshamer, made it his mission to find someone to vore him...