This shit 2: electric boogaloo

Authors note uwu :: im writing this again bc god is dead and im slowly going insane so why not distract myself from this hellish life we are eternally trapped in by writing vore????? Kill me

Osucc naruto ran out of the house and into a forest nearby. He stopped dead in his tracks when he caught the faint smell of blood, intoxicating and clouding his senses. Following the smell, his eyes caught faint splashes of red. On the trees, the forest floor, and on..... Choromatsu??

His brother was standing there with a murderous glaze over his eyes, staring down at......... COOL CAT??

"What the FUCK?!" Osomatsu yelled, startling choro who locked eyes with him. A low laugh followed.

"Once Cool cat had vored me, I pulled out a knife and cut my way out of him, swiftly murdering him.... all as planned...." Choro then began to laugh louder and with more vigour, his shoulders shaking as the orange cat's fresh blood dripped down his face.

"You maniac!" Oso screamed, falling to his knees as he clutched Cool cat's lifeless, burst open body "You blew it up! Damn you, Damn you to hell!" He cried

A sudden blinding light swept the scene, as something otherworldly floated down from the sky in a beam of light

"D...Daddy Derek????" Choro and Oso queried in unison

"Yes, it is I, Daddy Derek. I am here to congratulate you, Choromatsu, for defeating one of my four horsemen of the apocalypse," He gestured to Cool cat's lifeless body, which was evaporating into black sinful smoke " and to reward you for this gracious deed..."

The holy light of Derek engulfed Choromatsu, and when it disappeared Choromatsu was...

Dead.

"I have freed thou from the test and trials of man kind, and now, Osomatsu" He pointed at the red brother whose face was white with fear "You shall suffer eternally for supporting this vile creature"

Then with a wave of his mighty hand, Daddy Derek transformed Osomatsu into cool cat and then he faded away into the shadow realm

FIN~