5.0

Dinner only lasted an hour and a half and by the end of it Harry was very flustered.

Louis had continued to rub his foot and leg agaisnt Harry's and Harry didnt know how to feel about that. He tried to ignore it at first but Louis that persistant bastard kept going at it until Harry was bright red and pulling away.

It wasnt that Harry was turned on. No why would he be turned on by this gorgeous boy infront of him giving him attention and touching him?

After their parents had finished dinner they all got up from the table and thanked the cook for their amazing meal. Harry hadnt paid much mind to his food since he was being molested by that savage.

Harry then realized that he hadnt even given him permission to touch him in such a way. He should have said something. Stupid, stupid, stupid he yelled at himself.

"It was nice having you guys for dinner. I do hope our lovely sons get along well" Harry's mom spoke up with a forced smile.

"Yes ofcourse, now, concerning their date, at what time should Louis come for Harry? They will be having dinner at our castle."  Louis' mom replied.

At their castle? Harry's eyes grew big at the revelation of their evening plans. What if Louis did something to Harry while they were over there? Surely they would be left alone.

Harry's heart started to beat very fast as his parents discussed the time and other details. Harry's eyes glanced over at Louis who was biting his lip while looking at Harry.

What in the hell? Why is he looking at me like that? Oh goodness hes probably gone mad Harry's thoughts rang in his head.

Louis' lips curled up into a devilish smile which scared Harry even more so he looked down at his shiny boots instead of at that gorgeous face.

"Verywell, we must be off, let them both have some sleep and time to think before their rendezvous tommorow."

Harry's parents both agreed and then the Tomlinson family was walking out of the dining hall and out of the palace.

Louis walked right up to Harry and got in his face and smirked. Everyone had already left and it was just the two of them.

"I look forward to our date" Louis started.

Harry took a shaky breath before answering with "as do i."

Louis leaned closer into Harry and Harry could only close his eyes as he was too scared to look. He could feel Louis' nose skim his neck he felt the air come out of his nose.

"Mmm, you smell good" he breathed out.

Harry shuddered. "So ive been told." He tried to be as profesional as possible.

Louis' hands ran all the way down Harry's chest until they rested at his hips. Why wasnt his mom walking in on them right about now?

"Youre such a virgin, all tingly and shy, I cant wait until our wedding night. Ill make sure to make a man out of you" Louis talked into Harry's ear while squeezing his hips pulling him a bit forward.

Harry didnt even think to fight back as he was pulled right up agaisnt Louis' chest.

"Please, let go" Harry managed to squeak out quietly.

Louis laughed before giving Harry's hips one last squeeze and then releasing them.

"I wish I could stay and finish this but alas my chariet awaits" Louis said with a pout before giving a kiss to Harry's neck and stepping  back.

Harry's eyes finally opened with a flutter and he bit his lip after he saw that Louis was walking away.

"Louis" Harry mustered up the courage to call out to his soon to be husband.

Louis smirked before turning around and putting a hand on his hip.

"Yes?"

"You scare me."

"Thats good, love."

And with that Louis turned back around and stridded out of the room.

Harry rubbed his hands on his cheeks before walking off to his own room. He didnt realize he actually had a boner till he was in the bathroom.