EnderDragon

This is a story about a stupid catastrophe. This catastrophe was so stupid it gave japan earthquakes. Well, not like there were still people in reality to populate japan. Everybody except me and her were in the real world. Everybody else was on "the server". Wait, back to the stupid catastrophe. I was play'in mine craft, Dr. Pepper in hand, jumping some lines of embedded code. I was making the end better, when I realized I was all alone in my house! Not even my dogs were around! Well, the stupid catastrophe has waited... several lines of embedded code later, the ender dragon no wait... she was humanoid! Notch said at minecon her name was jean so... she was humanoid but still dragon like. She looked human except for her dragon wings, head, tale and muscular and fatty thighs. The rest of her body was muscular and scaled. Her entire body was puffed up and bloated in pure muscle and fat. Her belly was big and bulgy, stereotypical, and plump with purple scales on it.WHAT IN THE WORLD! Sorry about that, but she just ripped my players head off... ON CREATIVE MODE! The death message said "be ready for living h***". "What" I said to the computer, in awe. Then she shove her claws through the 4th wall OUT OF MY SCREEN! She crossed reality like it was a clear neither portal. She jumped on me... the REAL ME! "Why ya in my grill foul?" I said to her. She. Lamped to my leg. I stumbled to the computer, typed can you hear me on the computer, and hit enter. Yes I can. But only through chat. The screen said. Me, being me, had a good idea. I grabbed a DVD disc and wiped it on the blood on my leg. When I put it in the DVD tray, I could clearly understand her. "Nobody will get in my way" jean said in a deep, gravely dragon-like voice. A totally bada** fight scene later between a nimble hacker and a deadly animal with keen reflexes, razor claws and 1800 lb. Of muscle mass, I had her pinned to the ground. Don't ask, cause I don't really know. "Of all ho I have killed, you must be the best in all ways I can see. But alas, I must end you because I shall take over this world and you are a big threat to me." I heard jean say in her deep voice. "Every queen needs a king" I told her. "You seem hardy to fit the job." She said. "If I wasn't worthy, why am I not dead yet?"
I told her in a calm, smurky tone. "Fine. I shall dobe thee my loyal husband. Now, thee shall be in the finest manor I can muster." She said like she had to many manors for ediquete school. "Where's yo Dr pepper then cause I'm thirsty as h***." She said like a modern day teen. "In the ferdge." I said in the most stupid voice I could say. What happened next? Well, every body who has gone "cave exploring" would know. "What's happening?!" I yelled at her in our bed. "You are the king! You must be a dragon! After that, my DNA overcame yours! You gonna look like me. If you think hard, you can go full dragon. You just grow, but when you are in dragon form, you are bigger than you are now." She said to me in a deep voice. "DA F*** IS THIS!" I yelled, my voice deep like hers. I looked like her now, but I had little fins down my back. I had bigger horns and tail bytes, but she still treated me the same. "How does it feel being the air of the ender dragon?" She said. "Great but... THIS IS NOT NORMAL. WHAT ABOUT MY FAMILY AND MY LIFE AS A PERSON! Sorry but this is weird." I said/ told to the people In Tawain. "Hold on tight." Next, ender men teleported around us, grabbed us, and reappeared in "the server". We were still dragon, but our heads were blocky. Everybody's head was blocky...oh you gotta be kid in me. We teleported in the middle of a bustling road. People stopped and starred. It wasn't normal to get teleported into a mine craft server one day and see the boss of the game be more scared of you than you are of them. I saw in the distance a... this IS mine craft, but i saw a mercury mountaineer. I flew over their in a hurry, Joan behind me. I stopped next to it to see the mine craft house i built the day before. My mom starred in awe. "Back" my mom said with a desert eagle pointed at my plump belly. I was 4 blocks tall, she was the usual 2. "You wouldn't have that gun if it wasn't for me installing the flans mod!" She dropped the gun. "Honey, I was so worried about you!" She said quickly. For the next hour was the family reunion chuck norris approved of. We lived happily together as people in mine craft. It was all normal when I walked inside to see spas the enderspawn and did on our couch. DAD she yelled. "She was turned into a girl since the last time you saw her." I told her. She simply said oh. What Emma gonna say next is true. I saw VENTURIAN AND MARKIPLIER PLAYING WITH MY STUFF.They simply starred. See part 2 for more! I will start on it as soon as I publish this one! I'll keep you somewhat up to date on my insane life.
The kid with all the time on his hands'
JAGaughan, the master modder.