My First Real Love

Y/N POV

    I'm a junior in high school. My best friend, Kiara has a huge crush on Cole, one of my best guy friends. As far as I know, Cole likes her back but I haven't said anything, which is so unlike me! It was a cold December Tuesday as I ran out of the shower to get dressed. "I was already late twice this quarter," I quietly mumbled to myself. My school has this rule that if you are late 3 times in the same quarter you get suspended for a week. I put on a dark pair of jeans, a white tank top, (despite the cold!) and a green flannel. I quickly rushed on my makeup and only applied mascara and a matte pink lip stick. I dashed out the door. and forgot my truck keys on the table and my book bag on the counter. i got in my truck and tried to start the engine. "Shit, im gonna be late again and i forgot my stuff, great just what i need!" i ran inside, grabbed my stuff and ran back to the truck. i got half way to school and my truck broke down! i pulled my phone out of my pocket and called my mom, not remembering she was in Cali for business. i hung up and called Kiara to my surprise she answered on the first ring. "hey whats going on, Y/N?" she quickly asked. "nothing much! EXCEPT MY TRUCK BROKE DOWN!" i screamed. "No big deal where are you i will tell the office you are on the way. I will also have Cameron go get you and tow your truck home" "okay thanks, I hope you know I love you Kiara!" A few minutes later a blue pickup truck pulled up behind mine. i got out and smiled i put my arms out and hugged him as he grabbed my waist and kissed me. i said "hey cam, um can you please take me to school so I'm not late." "yes princess." I got in his truck. the heat was so high i had to take off the flannel. when he got back in the truck he sat and stared at me. i playfully hit his arm and told him to step on it. he did as i said. we got to school, i raced out of his truck and in the gates. i saw Kiara trying to bribe our principle with gum. hey i never said she was smart! i ran in the office and grabbed her shoulders and scared her. the late bell rang as i was racing past Dylan."You wouldnt want to be late!" he smiled and told me to slow down. I could feel my face turn bright red.