My Time, Cant Be Anyone Else

Me and Dylan were already at school. What felt like a 2 hour drive was only about 5 minutes! he quickly kissed me and ran out of my truck. "I love you too!" I yelled! I gathered all my books and stuffed them messily into my bag. I ran up to the gate and walked in. Kiara ran up to me "Y/N Y/N Y/N, I just saw Cameron, hes pissed!" "Yeah I broke up with him. And I kissed Dylan." "You mean Dylan Sprouse? Like brother of Cole? That Dylan?" "Yes that Dylan, Kiara!" I walked to my Chem. class and sat next to Dylan and held his hand. Cameron just glared and put up his middle finger! "She was right, he really is pissed" I thought to myself. I got lost in Dylan's eyes. He just smiled as I bit my lip! His eyes became dark with lust as he looked away, as if trying to hide it! He is so adorable when he acts shy.

**later in the hallway**

Dylan and I were walking to math class. He pushed me against the wall and started dirty kissing me. He backed away and looked me in the eyes. The whole abrupt thing shocked me a little, that was so unlike him!

**later at home**

We pulled up in the drive way. Dylan was driving. He smirked as I got out of the truck and shut the door. I ran up to the front door, opened it, and shut it as fast as I could get inside. I locked it and stood at the window watching Dylan. he walked up to the door and tried to get in. i laughed and held up the keys. he sat on the cold concrete and smiled. he was using his reverse psychology. It worked every time... I MEAN EVERY TIME! I let him in and he chased me up the stairs. I ran into my room and jumped backwards and laid on my bed. He jumped onto the bed and started kissing me. He broke the kiss only to take off his shirt and mine, revealing my neon green bra. we got dirty... fast! "You're so sexy, Y/N!" In between turns i said "you also!" he took of my skin tight jeans and showed the matching panties for the bra. I pulled off his pants and threw them across the room.  he pulled off his boxers. I looked down and smiled biting my lip. "do you want me?" he said as he continued kissing me, not giving me a chance to answer. i bent over and  put, what i could of his dick in my mouth. i gagged a few times as he moaned. I turned over on my hands and knees as he took off my green panties. "beg" he demanded! "I want you, Dylan, your so sexy. I want you! fuck me!" i whined. he shoved it in me with out another thought. I screamed. he grabbed my blue bandanna off my dresser and gagged me with it. "babe we don't need the neighbors hearing us" he said. "You're so tight!" After a few minutes he came along with me. He got off my bed and grabbed his boxers and put them back on while i put my panties and bra back on. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too, Dylan!" We laid in bed and cuddled, till I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.