Ready For Rain

i have liked Dylan since 5th grade. its kinda weird kiara likes his twin brother! i walked into class and Cole looked up from his test and smiled. i sat down next to him and started working. and of course tapping my pencil on my desk, so like me just to annoy the rest of the class. after class i walked out into the hallway, just to get beaten by Jason. when he was done reliving his anger on to me physically i managed to ask where Justin was. he just spit at me and said "fuck you, hoe hes out hunting with his .50 gauge shot gun. he saw the fear in my eyes and laughed as he walked away. i saw kiara, told her what happened and that i was going home. Cameron was talking to Dylan and Cole. so of course i had to tell them too. Cameron put his arms around my waist and kissed me. the boys started laughing and whistling. we stopped kissing and i told them i was going home. Cameron said "fuck this i'm not staying if you aren't." "Well you could come to my house, my mom is out of town this whole week" "OOOOOOHHHHH, ill be there!" i walked into the office and signed myself out. i grabbed the truck keys out of Cameron's pocket. i stood at Cameron's truck waiting for him to drive me home. i noticed him taking the keys out of my bag. when i got to my house, Mila, my golden retriever puppy had torn up 4 Styrofoam balls. i yelled, cleaned it up and went upstairs to my room. i found my craft knife and started cutting. Cameron came in looking for me and saw the blood. he ran over to me and shook me awake. he said "babe you always said no blood. seriously babe what does this look like to you! come on" he brought me over to my bathroom sink and washed all the blood off. "babe is this because of Justin and/or Jason." "yes Cameron, Justin raped me and Jason always beats me" "really Y/N, your killing yourself for 2 immature boys. that's ridiculous." "i'm just so ready for rain." "I know you are that's why i'm going to help! you said your mom was out of town this week and next week, right?" "yea but..." Cameron cut me off "i could just stay here. it would also be easier for transportation!"