Lita...

(Picture of Lita on the side)

◆◆Chapter 1◆◆

*School Bell Rings*

Lita popped her head up off her desk, looking around in confusion. Students started to get out of their seats while grabbing their books and backpacks. Lita picked up her tablet and sketch book. Everyone filed out of the English class.

Lita walked down the hallway to her co-op class. She sat in her usual spot, in the center of the class room. Even though Lita didn't talk much she liked to be the center of attention, literally.

She was a 5'3, light skinned, dark haired girl mixed with black and mexican and had a curvy body. Lita's seventeen currently in the 10th grade. She flunked the second grade. She wouldn't take the time out to actually learn. She always acted out. It was most definitely a place she didn't want to be. She felt abandoned because she rarely talked to her father. Lita wanted to be a daddy's girl but could never live up to the position because her dad had started a new family.

Lita waited for the other students to enter the class room. Co-op is basically an off campus period for students that have jobs. Lita works at her mother's auto shop. Even though her mother owned her own business they still had income problems.

Lita's name was called by the teacher for attendance check. After that Lita was let go to proceed to work. She walked out side to her car. It was a raggedy old hoopdie. It was fine with her, most of the kids at her school didn't have a car at all. As she backed up, a black Toyota Camry came flying by playing loud music. She pressed on the breaks really quick and cursed at people's stupidity. The rest of the ride to the shop was a quiet but bumpy ride.

When she arrived she walked behind the receptionist's desk and placed her tablet and sketch book on it. She went around back to find her mother.

Her mother, Juanita, was talking to a customer. She waved at her mother then heard a noise under the car. She stooped down and looked under the car. It was her Uncle Victor.

"Hola, tío victor (Hello, uncle victor)," she said getting her uncle's attention.

"Hola Lita, Cómo estuvo escuela (Hello Lita, how was school)?" he responded back.

" Igual que siempre (same as usual)," she responded. She got up before he could lecture her about focusing on her studies.

Lita went back to the receptionist desk. A handsome black guy with a lot of tattoos was flipping through her sketch book. She ran behind the desk and grabbed the book from him. He looked up like he was caught of guard.

He giggled, "They're dope, you got skills ma."

"Thanks but don't be goin through people's things like that." she said snapping at him and rolling her neck.

"Oh, I apologize, but could u get someone to come check my car for me?"

"Yea, hold on," She said returning to the back.

She came back with her mother. Juanita and the guy went outside. Lita began to work on a new drawing as she waited for the next customer to call or come in. About thirty minutes later the same guy with the tattoos came back in.

"Hey, your moms sent me in here to pay," he said walking up to the desk.

"I know," she responded as she reached for her walkie-talkie. She got the charges from her mother and calculated them into the register.

She looked at the man and said, "Your total is $45.08 sir."

"Haha, 'sir' that's cute," he said as he reached for his wallet. "The name's Terrence but I'm known as Swisha T." He said handing her a fifty dollar bill.

She smiled, took the bill from him and said,"alright Mr. 'Swisha T'" before handing him his change back.

"Alright, Ms. Sa'Lita," he said as he reached the door. She looked at him wondering how he knew her name.

He walked out the door. Lita sat at the desk staring outside the window still wondering. She heard a horn beep, blinked her eyes and saw a black Toyota Camry sitting in front of the shop. Swisha T rolled down the window a bit, showing his face winking at her before he sped of bumping his loud music.

Lita was blushing while shaking her head. She was about to start back on her drawing when she glanced at her name tag. "Well played," she thought.

♔A/N♔

Let me know what y'all think of this book. I was inspired by my cousin to write this. So I decided to do it ASAP.

Don't forget, I'm famous...you just don't know it yet.

-iThinkImFamouss ♡