Chapter 3

◆◆Chapter 3◆◆

Lita's day was the usual. She tried her best to pay attention in the classes but always fell asleep.

"Ms. Gonzalez," The world history teacher said shaking Lita.

"Huh? What?" she said as she opened her eyes. Her teacher pointed at the clock. It read 10:19. Her next class started nineteen minutes ago. Last thing she remembered was that her teacher left the class room and said he'll be back. When the bell rang, the class just left. But of course Lita was sleep. Her teacher was just now returning back to the classroom.

Lita smiled, gathered her things and left. She figured,"why not just skip this class and go do something else."

Lita got in her car. She drove to McDonald's since she didn't stay at school long enough for lunch. She pulled up to the drive through.

"Could I get a spicy chicken sandwich? "

"The meal with two burgers or just one sandwich?" the employee asked.

"Uhh... I'll just take the meal"

After Lita left McDonald's, she went to the park. Lita sat at a picnic table, listening to music on her iPod and ate. Go harder by Future was playing when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey there, beautiful," Swisha T said as Lita looked up at him.

"Uhh, hey" she said as she turned around, taking out her head phones.

"You remember me?" He asked sitting next to her on the picnic table.

"Yea, it was only yesterday, when you came in the shop." She said eating a fry.

"Yea, but what you doin here?"

"Shiiit, skippin school." She said nonchalantly.

"Ah," He said nodding. "Why though?"

"Boring as fuck, I think my ass got ADD on the cool."

He started laughing, "Nigga that shit ain't funny, my grades dropping like a motha fucka," she said stuffing a hand full of fries into her mouth.

"ha, calm down ma, you wanna roll around town with me?" he said getting of the table.

"I don't see why not," she grabbed her food and things then hopped in his Hummer.

"We can come back later tonight to pick up your car," he said getting into the truck.

"Ight," she said getting comfortable in the truck. "Aye, didn't you have a Camry yesterday?"

"Damn, shawty u act like a nigga gotta stay in one whip." He said starting the truck.

"Well my bad I ain't know you had it like that."

"It's a lot you don't know."

About ten minutes later, they pulled up to a raggedy house. "I'll be right back, " Swisha said before hopping out the car and knocking on the door to the house. Lita sat in the car finishing her food.

A tall, big guy opened the door. "What's up Hawk?" Swisha T greeted as he stepped in the house.

"What's up T?" he said dapping him up.

"Finna pick up, where White at?" Swish asked looking around admiring the females that were half naked working in the kitchen.

"He in his office," Hawk replied sitting on the couch, paging White that he had a client.