|| Chapter Four ||

My alarm went off and I groaned softly into my pillow.

I repeatedly tapped on my phone hoping to click the snooze button without having to look. I successfully turned it off and I stretched out my arms.

I checked the time and it was 8:00am.

Time to get up and get ready or else I'll be late.

~

I left my hair out and wore a white tank top, blue skinny jeans and my trusty converses. I did my natural makeup, as per usual, and rested a pair of sunglasses on my head. I packed my phone, wallet and a black jacket into my side bag and walked out to the kitchen to see the members of VIXX doing their own thing.

"Where are you off to?" Taekwoon asked.
"I'm just going to Myeongdong with a few of my friends. I'll be back tonight." I said.
"Tonight?" Hakyeon raised his brow at me. "Who are these 'friends' you're hanging out with."
"Just a couple of people from school." I answered.
"People as in...?" Taekwoon asked.
"I'm just hanging out with a few guys from school okay? Six of them. All around my age. The only friends I have at this point." I replied.

"Boys? Six boys?!" Ken squawked. "How can you trust six boys?!"
"Yeah. How can I trust six boys?" I raised my brow at him.

. . .

"Hey. We're your family. We're not some random dudes from school you just met." Hyuk said.
"Jin. Just go. I'll deal with them." Hongbin said as he dried the glass cups with a tea towel.
"Gomawo Hongbin Oppa!" I smiled brightly.

"Come home before 10pm!" Ravi yelled.
"Ne!"

~

I jumped on the train and hopped off at Myeongdong. It was big and busy and I didn't know where to start. I didn't even have any of the boys' numbers.

I walked around for a good ten minutes and my shoulders dropped. I couldn't find them anywhere.

I looked over the patches of crowds and spotted Eunwoo sitting down on a bench by himself. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Annyeong!" I smiled as I gently swung back and forth on my feet. He looked up at me and then looked away.
"Do you know where the others are?" He asked.
"Ani." I sat down next to him. "But I'm glad I found you. Myeongdong is huge."
He gave me a small nod before leaning back and relaxing on the wooden bench. I sat up with my back straight and I twiddled my thumbs.

I have a really strong feeling that Eunwoo doesn't like me very much and I come off as annoying... But I was always told by my grandparents to be nice to everyone and it's just how I grew up. I can't make him like me but I'll make an effort.

"Aish..." He hissed looking at his phone.
"Waeyo?" I asked.
"JinJin, Sanha and MJ's bus broke down and Moonbin and Rocky were caught up in a dance battle."
"This early in the morning?" I chuckled. "Didn't expect any less from Rocky and Moonbin."
"They won't be here in another half hour." Eunwoo groaned.
"Well... That's okay." I replied. "We can start without them." I stood up and fixed my bag strap on my shoulder.
"Wae?" He whined. "Let's just wait." He crossed his arms.

Then all of a sudden, I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a pretty good looking guy about my age. He had jet black hair, a dangling piercing from his left ear and a good sense of fashion.
"You're even more beautiful up close." He smirked.
"I'm sorry?" I asked.
"You're cute. Let's go on a date." He smiled.
"I'm sorry but I'm not that kind of girl." I pushed his arm off me and he just laughed.
"C'mon. Let's go to the club on the other side of Myeongdong. It'll be fun I promise." He said, then looking over my shoulder looking at Eunwoo. "It'll be more fun than sitting here with him."