Engagement

Brad point of view = I was really happy that I finally purposed ! But I didn't know how my parents would accept my decision ! We went back inside, before I say anything my dad said "son can we talk private !" (Umm sure , I will be right back Blair !) we went inside my room >> "Bradley I'm your father why shouldn't I know you had a baby with Blair ?" (You wasn't here when I found out , I told mom to tell you because it was hard for me telling you that your little son is a father right now!) "are you sure she's your daughter ?" (What do you mean dad?) " I mean did you took DNA test?" (Omg! Dad I can't believe this !) >> I went out of the room then he came after me I think he wanted to continue talking but how could he say that I know that Blair would never lie to me ! >> mom,dad,sis I want to tell you all that me and Blair are engaged! And soon we gonna get marry 💍 "Bradley what are you doing ? You should first think about what I said !" My dad yelled ! (Dad I know what I'm doing ! I'm fixing my life and no I don't wanna think about what you said !) "go out!" He didn't say that cuz I was engaged but he said that cuz that was the first time which I yelled at my dad! "Honey come down ,we should accept his decision ! Blair is a good girl" My mom said "I don't care about Blair but I can't accept Brad yelling at me !" (That's fine mom we are leaving !) > Blair was holding branda and I hold her hand and we walked out > Blair story = I was so sad for brads dad reaction to our engagement ! (Babe why are you crying ?) things didn't go well ! (Everything would be okay soon ❤️) what he was talking about! What you should think about ? (Forget it !) no Brad I wanna know (he said that I have to make sure that branda is my daughter by doing a DNA test !) omg! What do you think ? (I know that she's my baby Blair and you two are my everything ) I love you Simpson (I love you too !) maybe you should do a test that way your dad gonna be happy also you shouldn't yell at your dad hon ! (I know but I was angry !) do you want to go in and apologize ? ( umm , I guess tomorrow is better for that !) okay you can stay with us tonight ! (Okay!) >> I drove back home ,I was kinda sad cuz I didn't want to ruin a father and son relationship 😔 when we arrived I open the door and went inside, come in Simpson (alright) let me see where is my mom ! Mom, I shout "I'm here honey in my room" wwhat are you doing mom ? "As you can see I'm packing my bags !" Why is that ? "I wanna go back home ! I guess you don't need my help anymore and also Harry is in LA so he don't need me either " umm are you sure you want to go!i mean we love you staying with us ! "I know honey but I missed my home !" Okay as you wish ! Omg! Guess what ! "What?" I'm engaged "omg! Congrats ! I'm really happy for you !" Thanks mom > we hugged > "where is branda ?" Oh she's with Brad ! He's staying with us tonight , "what happened ?" His dad said something he got mad and he yelled at him so his dad said get out ! "Oh" yeah so can he stay "sure" >> we went down stairs >> "hi Bradley " my mom said (hi) "I guess I can call you son from now on ! " (yeah, I'm really glad that your daughter said yes !) "i hope you three have a great life together!" (Thanks !) "I have flight tomorrow so I have to get some rest , good night " (good night 😊) good night mommy > Bradley I think you can sleep in the living room! (How about if I sleep there !) he point at my room and after a second he said (with you !) ahh not tonight bad boy ! (Okay!) he said while giving me his sad face ! Have a sweet dreams love (you too 😘) I give Brad pillow , I grab branda and we went up stairs to sleep .

>>> PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT THW NEXT CHAPTER <<<