15

A/N: Right, so the GIF is old but like the CUTEST THING EVER!!
Hope you're still enjoying Silence. This chapter is really short but please leave a few comments. It would really make my day.

All the love, Mel x. 

Betrayal.

That's all Harry felt as he walked down the hall to see Louis on the couch, saphire eyes burning with tears. He saw how his lip trempled as he nervously brought his fingers up to bite on the nails.

However Harry couldn't feel pity, nor any sympathy.

He simply felt betrayed.

"What are you doing?", Louis' voice wavered, making him seem incredibly vulnerable.
"What does it look like?", Harry almost didn't recognize his own voice, so monotone and cold.
"You can't leave."
"Am I supposed to stay? I don't think so. Besides, you have someone to fuck, what's left for me to do here then?", the green eyed man shrugged, throwing the duffle bag over his right shoulder.
"I need you. I love you and I'm so incredibly sorry, baby! I know I shouldn't have done that! It was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made and I don't know why I did it okay? I have no idea! I don't even really remember it and it never meant anything. But you, you mean the world to me and you know that right?", Louis pleaded, coming to stand in front of his love's harsh gaze.
"Do I now? I don't really feel like it to be completely honest with you.", he sneered, not budging even once as the slightly smaller man burst into tears, falling to his knees, throwing his arms around Harry's thighs.
"I'm begging you! Please don't leave me! This can't be it! Give me a chance to make it right! I'll make it up to you, I promise!"
"How do you wanna do that?"
"I don't know yet but I swear I'll come up with something! I promise. Just one chance.", Louis whispered, silent tears streaming down his face.
"I need some time to think. I can't be with you right now.", Harry's voice shook as he pried Louis' arms off of him and went to the corridor where Perrie was standing.
"No! Harry please! Don't leave! You can't leave! I need you! I can't live without you! I love you so much, baby please! Don't go!", Louis got up, running towards the door and blocking it.
"Louis! Calm down! I'll be back I swear. I just need some time and then we'll talk.", Harry reassured, gently putting his arms around his waist and pulling him away from the door.
"I love you.", was the last thing Harry heard before the door shut.
"I love you too, always.", Harry whispered before leaving with Perrie to the car Zayn had already started.
.

.

.
"Gosh, Liam you should've seen his face.", Harry whimperd, curled up on his couch.

Zayn and Perrie had taken him home to his house, before they went back to the flat to support Louis a little.

Harry had been alright for a little while before the ticking of the clock almost drove him mad, so he called Liam and Niall over.
So now they were all in the living room, Harry with his head in Niall's lap as Liam sat on the couch across fromt them.

The house wasn't as cold and lonely with them here, so Harry dreaded the second they'd leave.
This mansion was truly beautiful, what with all the glass elements and such, he couldn't help but still hate it however.
The curly haired lad couldn't go anywhere else right now, so he just had to stay here.

"I get that it hurts, but you did the right thing, H.", Liam reasured, smiling gently at his friend.
"Yeah, Payno's right, Harry. You don't deserve that. What he did was really bad and it's totally understandable that you left.", that was the most serious state Harry had ever seen Niall in, but it was good to know that he cared and didn't take this as a joke.
"I just still love him so much. And when I was leaving he was screaming and sobbing and I don't get it! If it hurts him so much, why did he even go out with her in the first place?", Harry cried as Niall stroked through the long chestnut locks, trying to calm his bandmate.
"I don't know, but we'll figure this out alright? Everything will be just fine. With our without him.", Liam winced at the word coming out of his own mouth.

He simply couldn't imagine a time where Harry and Louis weren't the ultimate couple.

But now that they had almost hit their six year mark, Liam thought, maybe they just had a rough time and everything would be fine soon.

They would surely work it out and get over their problems.
Together.
Because that's just how his boys do everything.
Together.