CHAPTER 1

Hi guys this is my first book or story on wattpad  so I hope you enjoy

Main character introductions

Scarlette- she is 15 years old likes football (soccer), reading, playing guitar and is socially awkward and has two friends Adam and Paige who both are Australian like scarlette.

Joe Sugg - he is a British YouTuber, film-maker and author.

Caspar lee -is a British-born South African YouTube personality, vlogger and actor.

*Joe's pov

It was a cold damp windy morning in London, Caspar, Oli and I are flying out to AUSTRALIA TODAY!! For our holiday I'm so excited. We're meeting Oli at the airport in half an hour and Caspar as usual is still not out of bed yet

"Caspar are you coming?"

"Not ready Joe"

"Well hurry up we haven't got all bloody day do we"

HA that's what I thought no reply. I collect my things and wait for Caspar upstairs.

*Scarlette's pov

"Scarlette wake up" - Scarlette's dad

"Yes ok ok I'm getting up"

"Good hurry up and have a shower ok"

"Yes dad, what time is it?"

"9:30"

I wake up to the last of the summer sun shining through my open curtain window. I groggily look around for my phone and wake up to see a twitter notification from Dan (aka Danisnotonfire). I collect my things I will need for today. I'm going out with friends to the movies and lunch. I walk upstairs and head to the bathroom and have my shower and do my hair and makeup after I head into the lounge room for breakfast I get my bowl of weat-bix and chop up a banana and put it on top.

Time skip to joe (same day)

Joe's pov

Wow now that's what I call a long flight. As I am approaching the bag checkout area Caspar, Oli and I are swarmed by fans. After we have finished meet everyone we can we go and check into our hotel we're staying in Sydney for 3 days then flying to Newcastle for 2 weeks. 

Sorry it's a short chapter I just wanted to test out my skills  tell me how I did in the comments