Chapter 1

The door bell rang and i woke up. I went and opened the door and just stood there until the person at the door asked,"Is this Kate Martin?"

"Yeah its me."

"There is a parcel for you ma'am."

"Oh, thank you."

I signed on the piece of paper he gave me and then closed the door. I wasn't ready to open the gift because it was from..., but i also wanted to see what he gave me. It had been seven months, neither he messaged me nor he called. I was worried for the first 2 months but after that I started forgetting him. After 5 months, I thought that everything was over and I felt sad about it but today suddenly I got a parcel from him.

After thinking about all this I somehow managed to open it. The wrapping was good as always. I still remember those gifts he gave me on my birthday.

It was hard to open but at last somehow I did it. I opened the box and saw a small box inside that big box. I opened that small box and there was one more tiny box inside it. I thought that that would be the last one but no, there was one more inside that tiny one.

I got so pissed and thought of leaving it but i was curious to know what was there.

I opened the last box and......

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is just the chapter one. Hope you guys liked it.

Write down comments to let me know how was it or if you guys need to suggest something.

Thank You for reading! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------