Chapter 3

I was sad about about the fact that I won't be able to meet Landon. I cried the whole day. Somehow I passed that day and went to sleep. "Good morning honey!", my mom said. "Hey mom good morning", I said in a fresh tone. "How was your sleep?", she asked. "Good as usual", I smiled and said. Hearing this she gave me a big smile.

I got ready for school and thought that today would be a good day but no. Landon wasn't leaving my head! I wanted to get over him.

I grab my house keys and head towards the main door. I went near my society's gate and just stood there until my bus came. After sometime my bus came and I climbed on it. I was finding a place for me to sit immediately after I got into the bus. There was only one seat left but I couldn't sit there as a guy named Kevin was sitting there. I can't even go near him after what he did to me and Stella. I had to neglect everything as the bus driver was shouting at me. I went near his seat and stood there.

"What are you doing here duck face? Go from here. I don't have change."

"Just shut up and let me sit beside you!"

"I won't let you; do whatever you like."

"Can you just move your ass and let me sit? Bus uncle is shouting!"

He let me sit beside him and I give him that I.WILL.PUNCH.YOU.RIGHT.NOW look and in return he gave me I.DONT.CARE look. We are literally like enemies!

I was looking out of the window and he broke the silence by saying,"How is your friend Stella?". He said this in a teasing way. I ignored him.

"Oh, ignoring me huh!? You know that you have pay for everything you do and you know me right? If you don't pay me then we'll have a lot of fun."

I turned towards him and asked,"What is your problem? I told you that if we don't do anything to you then even you cant."

"But I just asked how she is?"

"You aren't worth my time and I know that you don't even care so fuck it."

I started looking out again. After sometime he shifted a bit towards me. I noticed this and I shifted to my right for my safety. He shifted a bit more and now he was damn close to me! I shouted,"What is wrong with you!? You came on your cheap behavior again!"

"Oh dear you look so cute like that."

"I am not sitting with you! Move!"

"Ahh you think I will?"

"I will shout alright!?"

"Oh yeah? Lets see how loud it can be."

I just left everything and didn't let him bother me at all. He was literally high that time! I felt like slapping him but couldn't. After five minutes, he crossed his limits! He kept his bloody hand on my leg! I shouted,"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? You will never change. Will you? Gosh!"

I slapped him really hard that he couldn't even feel his cheeks and then I went. Everyone was just looking at me and there was complete silence in the bus.He gave me a look and I was scared.

We were close to the school and after sometime we reached. I got down and straight away headed to the canteen as Stella was gonna meet me there. I noticed that she wasn't there so I just waited there for sometime. Suddenly Kevin comes from behind," Hey lady."

"Stay away from me and Stella. I am warning you otherwise we will go and complain about you to the principal. We will tell him everything."

He came close to me and I moved back but it was a dead end. There was a wall behind me so I stood against the wall and his one hand was on the wall. He was inches close to me. The look on his face was creepy. He came close to my ear and whispered...

"Listen you kid, slapping me wasn't a good idea. You just wait and watch what I will do. You will come to know the actual meaning of fun and so will I. All the best baby."

All I could think about was what he said. I was so scared because the thing he did last time was unpredictable and ridiculous!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What is Kevin gonna do?? Will Landon leave or stay?? Well just wait and see what happens next and thank you so much for reading it. Hope you like it :)

any suggestions then just comment below :)

----------------------------------------------------------------