Home alone

*One month later*

You and Ed were sitting on your bed watching a movie. You both spoke up from time to time to either say I love you or to insult the actor.

"Hey you guys me and Beverly are gonna go on out for a while" Stuart said barging into our room.

"Yeah man that's fine but could you knock first next time" Ed said.

"Oh yeah sorry about that" Stuart said closing the door.

"What do want to do" you asked Ed.

"Well we could empty out the fridge" Ed said.

"I like that idea" you said and stood up. Ed also stood up and followed you to the kitchen.

You both were eating a carton of ice cream when Ed asked you a question.

"(Y/N) would you like to be my date to the Vma's"? Ed asked.

"I would love to... But would I get my picture taken"? You asked.

You absolutely hated paparazzi. They bugged Ed and you when ever you both went out. But that was only if Ed didn't wear his disguise. Ed would usually say we were friends which you didn't mind because he didn't like the media getting in the way of his relationship.

"I can make sure that you can get in without having your picture taken" Ed said and kissed you on the cheek.

"Thanks" you said and proceeded to eat your ice cream.

You both had finished your ice cream and almost everything else in the fridge. You both were bored out of your mind.

"Alright I'm officially bored" Ed said resting his head on his hands.

"Wanna go shopping" you asked.

"Nah" Ed said walking over to you so he could stand next to you.

"Come on" you said.

"Nah I would rather stay here with you" Ed said wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Well Ed if you want me to be your date to the Vma's then I might need something more fancy" you said turning around so you were facing him.

"But I wanna stay here with you" Ed said and put on a pouty face.

"Ed we're going shopping for clothes and that's it" you said.

"Fine" Ed whined.

"Thank you" you said and gave him a kiss.

You left the room to get your purse while Ed put on his disguise.

"You ready"! You yelled to Ed who was still in the kitchen.

"Yah" Ed yelled back and walked over to the front door where you were.

"Alright then let's go" you said and took Ed's hand while you both were walking outside.