Chapter 2 ~ All Eyes On Me

Taeyeon was in her bed. It was 6:30am, the woman was already awake but she didn't get up to wash up. Taeyeon turned to her nightstand to take her phone in hands. She was wondering about the young CEO from yesterday. She remembered the moment when their eyes met and blushed. It was a new sensation since her last relationship.

A knock on the door pulled her back from her thoughts. Taeyeon turned to the door; it was Tiffany in her white t-shirt and pink pajama pants. Tiffany climbed on Taeyeon's bed and laid under the cover with the latter. She patted Taeyeon's shouder before starting the conversation.

"Hey... I have to tell you something, it's about the Young CEO that we saw yesterday."

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany.

"Do you like him that much? You keep talking about him since yesterday."

Taeyeon smiled and got off the bed, Tiffany followed her.

"It's because he looks really different, I don't know how to explain it but I just can't stop thinking about him."

Taeyeon looked at her, she was somehow thinking and doing the same thing as Tiffany but she didn't want to show it. Instead she smiled and headed to the bathroom.

×××

Lance got up. He was especially happy because he knew that in a couple hours he would get to see Taeyeon. Lance got out his bathroom and opened his wardrobe to take a shirt. He was wondering what color Taeyeon liked but he went for the white shirt instead. Let's be simple and elegant, Lance told himself.

He got downstairs to his living room and took his keys. It was actually about time to run and the man didn't mind if he didn't take his coffee. He was humming to himself Taeyeon's song "I". The one he listened to before sleeping.

×××

On the way to his company, Lance received a phone call. It was Camille.

"Good morning, are you on your way?"

"Hi! Yeah I'm on my way. I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Okay, see you"

Lance stopped at the coffee shop nearby his company and ordered drinks and cakes for the afternoon shoot with the Girl's Generation. He was thinking that with the hot weather it would be nice to have some refreshments after a long day of work.

"So your order is set sir we will deliver this afternoon at the address you indicate us." explained the waiter.

"Good. Thank you"

"Good bye sir."

"Good bye." Lance said and got out before going to his car, grinning.

×××

As soon as he got to his company, he ran to his office, taking his files. He made the call for the confirmation of his meeting with the Italian designer who was going to come in two days. Lance was glad he had made the designer come to Seoul because this contract was big and well paid. Lance got out of his office and locked the door.

He went into the elevator and met David halfway, the latter stopped and greeted him.

"Morning how are you?" David answered.

"I'm good, I got the Italian designer on the phone just a couple minutes ago and I need you to send them the information about our contract terms."

"Okay, I'll do that for you this afternoon. I bet you are good because you are seeing the GG in a couple minutes."

"No... I'm not just happy because.... of that... but anyway... yeah it's true." Lance looked at his friend and continued." Have you seen Taeyeon yesterday she looked really beautiful I was like dreaming when I saw her... until the moment you patted my shoulder..." Lance narrowed his eyes while looking at his friend.