At the party part 2

By the way the video is one of my fav videos of joes lya bye

Beccas PoV
So we are all in a circle playing spin the bottle and I'm just hoping it doesn't land on me. zoë spins it and it gets slower and slower as it comes towards me and it land on ME. "Oh Becca " Marcuse says " okay I have a dare "Joe says .this is not going to be good is it "I dare you to kiss me " he said .
WAIT WHAT did my crush just ask me to kiss him okay breath 😫😁
Carry on
"Okay" I said with just a little simile that hopefully no one can see . As I leaned forward to kiss Joe and he leaned forward to kiss me I felt are lips meet with my eyes closed all I could see was fireworks flying we must of kissed for about a minuet before I pulled away.  

After the party
"Joe wait up " I shouted as across the road. Joe was very drunk and I was completely soba he was walking in front of cars and dancing in the road "JOE" I screamed as loud as I could he Nearly just got hit by a car . I grabbed him by his hand and pulled him to the path "Joe were do you live" I asked him "I can't remember " he said "okay well I'll ring Caspar" once I got there address from Caspar I walked Joe home .I put him on his bed and was just about to leave when he grabbed my hand "Becca can you please stay with me tonight "he said "I don't know "I said " please I'm lonely "
"Fine but just this once "I said as I took my coat of "hear catch "Joe said throwing me one of his tops . Obviously it was to big for me so I put it on and leafed my leggings on. when I got in Joes bed he put his arm around me and I layed my head on his chest and went to sleep