will you

beccas pov
" that was Great thanks " i say to joe me and joe have been on 4 dates and im always around his house " its okay and thank you for going on dates with me " "aww its okay " i say and give him a peck on the cheek " becca can i ask you some thing " he said looking worried " yeah anything" i say back " will you be my girlfriend " he said it HE ACTUALLY SAID IT " of course " i said and kissed joe ( at his house by the way ) smut warning ***as the kiss deepened he trailed his hands up my top . i pulled on his hair that made him moan a little he mad his hand down to the bottom of my black top and tugged on it to get it of i helped him get it of and he through me on the sofa he took his top and jeans of and was left in his boxers he pulled my skirt of as he unclipped my bra and through it on the floor than the door swung open "hey guys im ba- " Caspar yelled joe got up from on top of me and and through me his top to protect my body " oh my sorry sorry urm i should go " Caspar said and then left . " well urm are you okay " joe asked me " yeah fine just can we cuddle now " i said we really should of done that in his bed room " yeah sure " he said i got into one of joes tops and cuddled up on the sofa with him.