Katelynn X Kanato

I was walking down the hall with Kaylah. We were bffs, including Frost. We would always tell each other our own secrets. And my secret was that I had a crush on Kanato. Ever since we had to move in with the Sakamakis I have had a crush on Kanato. I had to move in with the Sakamakis because my father was dying of a disease and the
others had to live with them because I let them. Why? Because their my friends!

Me and Kaylah were telling each other what we were going to do when we get home. Kaylah had many scars on her face. I guessed it was from Yuma who had been abusing her for days now. But Kaylah seemed okay with it even though she did have a crush on him (sorry to spoil it).

As we walked down the hallway, we saw Subaru and Frost talking to each other. They have only been dating for two days now. But that wasn't the only problem now. It was after school and Reiji told us we had to be there in five minutes. And right now me and Kaylah were ready and waiting for Frost, Subaru, and-

"SHIT!!!"

"What is it, Kate?"

"I FORGOT TO GIVE KANATO HIS SWEETS"

"You're having that problem. Yuma keeps on texting me shitty stuff" with saying that Kaylah showed me her phone and I looked at the text messages seeing she had her own problem as well.

"I'll meet you and the guys later. Right now I have a problem to solve! Tell Reiji that I'm going to be running late as well"

I was really scared, even Kanato's words were playing again and again in my head from this morning.

~flashback ~

Katelynn, I want you to do a favor for me"

"Sure, what"

"Give me candy after school"

"Sure, I'll try to remember that"

"You better or you know what's going to happen"

~end of flashback ~

~time skip~

I saw Kanato with his teddy in hand waiting patiently.

"Did you bring the candy"

"Um...No"

"No... Why?"

"Because...I... Forgot.."

"Well...that calls punishment doesn't it"

I looked down.

Kanato brought me closer to him, bringing his face up to my neck. I was closing my eyes knowing what was going to happen. Kanato bit into my neck painfully almost making me scream out.

"I wont stop..until you learn to do what I tell you" Kanato bit into me again making me tear up. Kanato noticed it, and hugged me. I widened my eyes.

" W-What" I said shocked.

"Katelynn, I love you,  I've always loved you"

"K-kanato"

"I wasn't really giving you punishment I was trying to find a way to tell u how I feel about you"

"Kanato, I-" Kanato had kissed me back before I could finish my sentence.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Kate"

Me and Kanato came out of the room and went outside to the limo. Where we found a mean looking Reiji on the Limos door. Me and Kanato knew what was going to happen so we made up a lie to Reiji. And lucky for us he believed it. So, me and kanato got in the limo and I sat by kanato laying my head on his shoulder sleeping and dozing off.

That's the end of this one. But I still have more to come. So don't go just yet. Bye bye:-) :-) :-)