Kaylah x Yuma

Hey Guys I Am terribly sorry for the wait. I have been really busy plus there has been things going on sooooooo........

I went home with Jade today. She was accompanying me because basically Yuma has been really angry.

We finally got to the Mukamis house.

"Let's go I guess"

"Yea"

We then opened the door to see a unhappy looking Yuma.

I just walked past him and made my way to my room.

I then got changed and made my way over to the bed. But before I could even lay down, Yuma barged in.

I growled in annoyance. "What do u want Yuma"

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT?!"

"You. Who else would I be talking to"

I knew this side of Yuma but some part of him I couldn't even take especially when I'm tired.

"OI! U KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO MISSY!!"

"Yuma could u keep it down I'm already tired plus u might annoy the others especially Ruki"

"Whatever"

He then walks over to me and hugs me like he always does. But for some reason I hugged back this time.

"Yuma could I tell u something"

"Its fine with me"

I smiled slightly. To be honest, Shu and Reiji were my older brothers but I liked it over here the most especially since it's more peaceful.

"I. Love. You. Yuma kun"

I then felt a warm sensation come to my lips. I looked to see that it was Yuma kissing me. I smiled before kissing him back.

"I love you too, Kaylah"

I smiled at him once again but then felt tired and fell asleep into Yuma chest.