one

I pulled up to the grungy looking high school building in my black ferrari. It's the first day of school. Senior year. My last first day. And I, niall horan, intend on making the most of it.

I put the car in park and step out into the crowded parking lot, shutting the door behind me.

I throw my shades on and walk towards the dreaded building, twirling my keys on my finger before locking the car from over my shoulder. Like what Zac Efron does in that one scene of 17 Again.

God I love that movie.

As I get closer to the entrance of the school, I'm greeted by my best friend, Louis Tomlinson.

"Hey Horan!" he shouts my name as he runs over to me and slings his arm over my shoulder. "I can't believe we're finally seniors. This year is going to be great. We practically run the school."

I chuckle at my friend's crazy rant as we continue walking together.

I look around us and see many different people. Some hanging around the courtyard, some in the parking lot, some on the steps of the building, and some are probably already inside. I see some familiar faces, and also some I've never seen before. Probably freshmen.

"So how was your summer Horan?" Louis says, interrupting my thoughts. "Meet any hot chicks?"

"Oh did I ever." I look smugly at him.

"Ohhhhh shit, my boy Niall at it again. Getting that pussy like a boss. Tell me all about it. I need details. How good was she?"

"Oh come on Tomlinson." I roll my eyes as we arrive at the front steps. "You know I don't kiss and tell."

I look over my shoulder at my friend's dumbfounded expression on his face as I snicker and I walk into the building, leaving Louis calling after me as he quickly catches up, shouting 'that's not fair.'

-

hey y'all sorry it's short but it's just the first chapter

what do you think so far?

-laura