Louis

Louis:

"I'm gonna win!" you scream, running for the steps. Louis is right behind you, laughing hysterically and grabbing for you.

"No cheating!" you laugh as he grabs your waist and picks you up, placing you behind him as he runs for the steps. He spins around to quickly and slips in his socks, landing on his butt at the bottom of the steps.

"Hey, no fair!" he screams as you run past him and up the steps. You laugh harder as you watch him get up from the bottom of the steps and charge towards you. You let out a scream and run down the hallway to your bedroom, attempting to shut the door and lock it.

"No way!" you hear Louis laugh as he grabs the door right before it shuts, using his strength to keep it open. You eventually give up and run for the bathroom, but he's too quick and grabs you from behind, picking you up and laying you down on the floor before collapsing on top of you.

"Louis! You're crushing me!" you cough, laughing harder and barely able to breathe. He's laughing hard too, and you feel his stomach shaking against yours.

"We are truly a mess." he speaks through his laughs, putting a hand to his eyes to wipe the tears. You laugh harder, nodding your head in agreement. You finally manage to push him off you and you turn on your stomach, going to crawl for the bathroom.

"No, I need to pee first!" you hear him scream like a five year old, grabbing at your ankles.

"Get off, Louis!" you laugh, crawling faster. And suddenly he's sitting on your back, squeezing his fingers under your arms and tickling. You crash onto the ground, your arms glued to your sides, trapping his hands.

"Oh, look what you've done now!" he laughs, tickling harder. You scream and try and wiggle him off, but it's no use.

"I'm gonna pee!" you scream through your laughter. He stops and gets off you, letting you run to the bathroom. When you come out he's sitting on the bed, watching you. You smirk at him and hold your hands in the air, wiggling your fingers as you slowly step towards him. He laughs nervously and tries to run, but you pounce on him and hold him down.

"No! Wait babe! I'm gonna pee!" Louia smirks at you, using the same exit route as you. But you smirk back, digging into his sides and watching him explode with laughter.

"Well, you're laying on your blanket, so you better hold it in!"