Liam

Liam:

    "Babe, I'm home!" You hear Liam come in and shut the door from downstairs. You hear him hang up his coat and set down his keys before coming up the steps towards the bedroom. You sigh and lay down quickly under the covers, reminding yourself that he's two hours late, and you need to remain mad at him, no matter what.

    "Babe?" You hear him slowly open the door, stepping in and closing it behind him. He makes his way across the room and sits on the bed next to you, pulling down the covers.

He sighs and looks at you, figuring he would apologize in the morning for being late. He runs a finger down your cheek, trying to move a hair out of your face, causing you to giggle.

    "Huh. It would seem like someone's not asleep after all." He chuckles, watching you smile and bite your lip, pulling the covers over your head and hiding from him.

    "Oh come on, baby, you can't stay mad at me forever." He sighs, trying to pull the blankets down. But it's no use, you have the blankets tightly wrapped around your body.

    "Fine." You hear him say and get up from the bed. You hear him walk across the room and leave, shutting the door behind him. You let out a sigh of relief and let go of the blankets. But out of no where, two strong hands and wrapped around you and tickling your stomach.

    "No!" You scream, laughing hard and trying to wiggle out of his grip. You flip yourself over on your back and see Liam straddling your waist, smiling down at you. He tickles harder and you let out a scream, flinging your arms out from underneath the blanket and grabbing his wrists.

    "Well someone's ticklish!" He smiles down at you, stopping his fingers. You roll your eyes and continue ignoring him, turning on your side as he gets off of you. He lays down next to you and smiles, leaning in to kiss your forehead.

    "I'm so sorry I was late. But if it makes you feel better, I have off tomorrow." He says gently, pulling you close. Eventually you give in, wrapping your arms around his waist before laying your head on his chest, falling asleep shortly after.