Ten

You were on your way walking through the woods in search for the three injured proxys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit.... Where the hell did those proxys pass out? I need to find them.

As you were walking deeper in the woods, you felt as if someone was following you.

Not this shit again... You said.

As you walked, you kept on having that feeling, you stopped dead tracks and just faced ahead in the dark woods, you then grabbed your knife and turned around pointing it towards the person that was following you, your knife was inches away from the persons face, it was no other than Eyeless Jack and the lenders Ben Drowned.

Uhhhh....... Hi y/n..... EJ (eyeless Jack) said in an u even voice.

Hey princess! Ben said popping out from Jack's back.

You rolled your eyes and put the knife away that you stole from Jeff during the fight with the Rake.

What are you guys doing here, I though you all were to afraid of me since I look different...tch
You said.

Look y/n, we are sorry, it's just that you look really different, your hair color changed, and your eye..... EJ said

Tch, I'll just leave then, I mean you all are freaks as well! What's so different about me! Look at you guys! No eyes and pixel boy! Tch..... I'll just go get the three people who loves me, I doubt they will accept me but who cares, my life had bin like shit anyway.  You said in a cold tone.

You could tell the EJ and Ben were hurt. There faces soften and you saw water in Bens eyes, Jack, was just "looking" down.

For some reason, this you, made you feel different, it made you feel more dangerous than the old you.

I'm sorry........ See..... I'm a true monster, I hurt you guys which proves that I should leave, I don't belong in this world either way. You turned around and kept walking towards the way where you remembered leaving the proxys behind.

You then felt a hand on your shoulder which pulled you back and you were embraced in a hug. You saw the blue jacket and knew it was EJ, you didn't know what to do but hug him and cry.

I'm..,..I'm sorry...... You said.

It's alright..... We all care and love you y/n, no matter what. Ben said hugging you as well.

Now, let's go look for those proxys, shall we? EJ said.

We shall you said showing a little grin on your face.

You then felt someone pick you up and put you on there shoulders, it was Ben.

You all then went to go get the proxys.

~~~ time skip ~~ you already found the proxys ~~

You, Ben and EJ headed your way back to the mansion with the three proxys, you carried Hoodie, Ben carried Masky, and EJ carried Toby.

You opened the door and went straight to the infirmary. You all laid the three proxys down on the beds and gave a kiss to all of them on the forehead. You then left.

As you were walking towards your room, you were stopped by a cold hand grab your shoulder. You turned around and saw that it was Slenderman.

Child....... I was thinking and now that you found the you that was inside of you...... We will train you to keep control of your powers and to not let them take over you. Slenderman said.

Yea....ok I'll train. Was all you said. You then left to go into your room. You went towards the mirror in your wall and examined yourself.

Is this who I really am? You said. You touched your hair and touched around your eye.  I've have to admit, I look pretty good! You though and made a small grin.

You then heard your stomach rumble. Damn.... I haven't eaten. But it's late out and I need to sleep, it's been a rough day for me.

You went down to the kitchen to get a midnight snack, when you opened the fridge, nothing there interested you, you looked around until you found a jar with something in it which was the color of a dark Crimson red.

You opened it and a pleasant aroma came out from the
Jar.  You then felt your eye which was the red and black one itch.

You grabbed the thing that was inside gently and pulled it out, from the looks of it, it looks like someone's kidney, blood oozed between your hands and dropped in the floor, you then brought the organ closer and sniffed it, who knew that organs smelled so good! You took a bite out of it and with that, you gobbled the whole organ up.

You then heard footsteps and then someone entered the kitchen.
It was EJ.

Y/n..... What are you doing up in the middle of the night....... He was cut off by looking at you eating the kidney.

Y/n........ Your eating an organ..... Your eating a kidney....... He said.

You looked down and then looked at your hand which had blood dripping from it.

EJ....... What is happening to me........ I'm eating a kidney....... You said with a worried expression.

You fell on your knees and covered your face with your bloody hands.

EJ ran to you and hugged you y/n, nothing is wrong, don't worry..... I eat kidneys too!! Please y/n, don't cry.... He pleaded.

You wrapped your hands around him and stayed like that for a while.

Y/n, we will always love you
No matter what, EJ said

You then got up and gave a small grin with blood in your face.

Thank you EJ you said and give EJ a kiss on the cheek, he turned red and went towards the jar of kidneys and started to eat some.

I'll take you hunting with me one day, I'll show you how to take a kidney out, how does that sound? EJ said smiling but first, we will have to get started on your training.

That sounds disgusting and tiring but it sounds awesome, I'm in you said, with that you left to your room and fell to sleep.