Eleven

You were resting on your bed when you felt someone keep and poking your face. You just laid there on your bed hoping for the poking to stop, but it kept on going for hours.

You got tired of it and opened your eyes to see Jeff on the side of your bed with a smile on his face poking you.

You turned to face him and smiled, he then smiled back, you then punch Jeff in the face, you then covered yourself with the blankets while Jeff was on the floor with his hands covering his face.

What the hell was that for eyepatch!!!! He said rubbing his face. Well next time don't wake me up wide mouth.... You said mumbling.

Now that's just cold, I mean I am a murderer but eyepatch, that's just cold... Jeff said. He grabbed the blankets and yanked them off you leaving you  on the bed to freeze. (Don't think wrong!!!)

JEFF!!!! You said. Why do I even have to get up! Go with Ben or go bother Jane!! You said covering your face with the pillow. Either way.... Shouldn't you be at the infirmary? You got a really bad beating back there by the rake. You said.

Well.... I got bored, and I came out of the infirmary to annoy Slender, I then found a note saying that the pastas went to go hunt or just go out and walk so no one was home, or either they are but are just sleeping in like you. He said looking around your room, he then looked threw your bookshelf.

What about the other three proxys? You said

There fine, well sorta, I mean there breathing which is good, but they don't seem to have much strength in them, they must of have put up a good fight just too save you eyepatch... Jeff said

You threw a pillow at Jeff and then sat up from your bed. Ugh... Don't call me that or you will regret it and Fine, I'll get up... You got up from your bed and went towards your closet and opened it, the grabbed ( whatever you wanted to wear ) and your favorite black combat boots. You then thought about the Proxys, you really hope they will be ok.

You then turned to see Jeff sitting on your bed just looking at you up and down. Jeff, get out. You said giving him a death glare.

And if I don't get out? Jeff said smiling widely. You grabbed your phone from the counter top and then looked at Jeff. I will call my friend, she reads about you creepypastas. You said smiling. What's your point? Jeff asked with one eyebrow raised.

You then got closer to Jeff and she is a fangirl....... Who loves you..... You said with a wide grin. You looked at Jeff's expression and he went white. Ugh...... You know what.... I think I heard someone call my name.... Ugh.... See you downstairs!!!!! He said running out of the room.

You smiled and then changed into the clothes that you picked out.

~time skip~

You walked downstairs to the kitchen gathering cereal to eat while Jeff was on the other side of the table eating pancakes.

You looked at Jeff who was stuffing pancakes in his mouth. Jeff, I'm bored... Jeff then looked at you and smiled then let's go take a walk! Jeff said

But you are a murderer, they will call the cops if they see you. You said

Then I'll just wear my jacket! He said. Jeff finished eating and then got his jacket out and put it on.

You grabbed your white jacket which looked a lot like Jeff's jacket and then went to the door to wait for Jeff.

After a few minutes, Jeff came running down the stairs towards you. He then stopped right in front of you, so shall we go eyepatch he laughed

You turned to him and punched him, you laughed while he wrapped his hands around his stomach. Sorry wide mouth you said laughing I told you you would regret it. You said still laughing. Jeff then got up and just looked at you you are one freaky monster Jeff said, he then smiled and opened the door for you.

You both then walked out into the forest to go walk around in public.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading, I'm sorry but I've been a little bit busy now so thanks for waiting! Hope you liked the chapter, and yep, I know I've had put some Jeff X reader in there lol, either way, I hoped you enjoyed!