Chapter 13

Chris

"Man I'm telling you, this some bullshit." 

"I told yo ass not to fuck with ha but you aint listen" August shook his head

"Shut up."

"Dont bite my head off." He threw his hands up. "I'm just saying. keep your distance and you'll keep your job. It's simple."

"Fuck that job."

"Look at ya. She got ya ass so far gone."

"Whatever." I sat on the bench

"So if you lose ya job, then what?"

"I don't know nigga. It's plenty of jobs in the world."

"You tryna play another game before I go?" Aug threw me the ball.

"Hell yea. You know I'ma win."

~~~

I took a nice long shower after I got home. I have to work the night shift tonight. I don't want to go but money calls. I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and sat in the living room while I ate.

I looked over at the clock. It was still early. I got dressed and hopped in my car. I drove to my old job.

I walked into the building and went to the front desk.

"I'm here to see Jasmine Brooks."

"Name?" The receptionist looked up

"Christopher Brown"

"I'm sorry Sir, you aren't on the list. You can fill out these papers to be added." She handed me a clip board with a couple sheets of paper on it. "If you fill it out quickly, you could have about 30 minutes for visitation." She added

I nodded and sat down. I looked over the papers and began to fill them out.

Jasmine

I laughed at Morgan dancing around the room

"You are crazy." I sat on my bed beside Adiyah

"I can't wait until I'm out of here." Morgan sighed

"You got a release date?"

"Not yet. My lawyer supposed to be working on that. He be bullshitting though." She shook her head

"See that's why I'm glad I have the lawyer that I do. He be coming through for me. I probably should still be in max right now but he working miracles for me." I smiled

"He probably likes you." Adiyah laughed

"Nah, he's married."

"So. That don't mean shit to a nigga that got his eyes on new pussy." Morgan added

I playfully rolled my eyes "Whatever."

I looked up and a guard was walking towards us. My smile dropped as he approached us.

"Brooks?"

"Yes?"

"Come with me. You have a visitor."

I stood up with a confused look on my face. I followed behind him to the visitation room.

"Table 3" He pointed then stepped aside. "He'll be in shortly. They have to check a few things."

I nodded and sat at the table. Did I have a meeting with Stephen and forgot? I nervously played with my fingers as I waited. It seemed like I was waiting forever.

I was looking out the window when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and was in shock.

"Chris?!" I nearly screamed

"What are you doing here?" I watched him as he sat down.

"I came to see you." He smiled

"You are really trying to get yourself into trouble, aren't you?" I sighed

"What? They can't stop me from visiting someone."

"I understand that but how does it look for you, someone that works at the prison I came from, to come here visiting me. We have no type of family relation or anything. Thats not suspicious to you?"

"Nope." He laughed

I starred at him and then I stood up

"Where you going?" He grabbed my arm

"Back to where I was. You aren't thinking straight. This shit can get you caught up." I walked away.

I left the visitation room and made my way back towards my bed. I walked up the long hall but was suddenly pulled backwards by my shirt.

I sighed, knowing who it was. I crossed my arms. "Really Chris?" I turned around

He didn't say anything. He pulled me into the nearest closet.

"Why are you doing this? Do you not understand that this can harm both of us?"

He continued walking towards me until there was no space between us. My back was now against the wall. He picked me up and began to slowly grind against me.

"Chris please." I fought back moans

"Please what?" He placed kisses on my neck

I could feel him growing through his jeans. I was enjoying this too much. I knew we had to stop.

"We cant do this."

"Yes we can. We have before. Just be quiet." He kissed me

I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He sat me on a table that was nearby. Fighting with myself, I pulled away.

"Chris we have t-" He cut me off by kissing me.

I pushed him back. "I hate when you do that."

He stood between my legs and tilted my head up. "I'm sorry baby."

I leaned in and kissed him. His tongue found its way into my mouth. His hand was tugging at the waistband of my pants. I gasped as his fingers entered me. He smirked and pumped his fingers slowly.

My head fell back and my mouth was slightly open. Soft moans escaped from my mouth. He pulled off my pants and underwear with his other hand. He remained at a slow pace. He wanted to tease me. I could tell by the look on his face, he was enjoying it.

He instructed me to lay back on the table. Once I was down he began to pump his fingers faster. I held my moans as much as I could.

Right as I was about to cum, he pulled his fingers out. My eyes quickly opened.

"Fuck!" I moaned out, loudly when I felt him slide deeply into me.

He placed his fingers into my mouth and I could taste myself on them. He continued his quick but deep strokes. His hand wrapped around my neck as his strokes became more powerful. My eyes rolled back. The pleasure I was feeling was amazing. My walls tightened around him, causing his knees to buckle.

"Shit." He lowly cursed and I felt him release which caused me to cum.

Neither one of us moved from the position we were in. We were both out of breath.

He slowly pulled out and I sat up. His lips were instantly on mine. I pulled away from the kiss and hopped off of the table.

"We gotta go." I quickly put my pants back on. I pecked his lips multiple times "I'll see you later." I smiled and then left out of the closet.

Chris

I fixed my pants and exited the closet. I quickly left the building and jogged across the parking lot to my car. Images of what happened replayed in my head as I drove home.

I entered my house and sat down on the couch. I decided to watch Dragon Ball Z.

My phone began to vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. It was my boss.

"The fuck does he want?" I mumbled

I slid my finger across the screen and answered the call "Hello?"

"Brown. Get to my office.....now." He spoke and then hung up.