Chapter 4

After the boys give me a hug they asked me if I wanted too come inside and sit down, I walk threw the door and take a seat, Jax asks me how mum is, I look at him and start crying Dean and Sam come sit next to me and hug me on each side and try too comfort me, I Start stuttering as I tell them, She's dead, dad killed her, They start clenching their fists, I flinch back and bring my arm up, thinking they are going to hit me, I wait for a couple of minuets waiting for the blow, when I open my eyes, and put my arm down, I look up and realise they are looking at me with pity and sadness. I hate it when people look at me like that. it makes me feel like i am useless and nothing but a bug on someone's shoe. Once they all calmed down they asked how she died I cry and stutter telling them that he had use the hot poker from the fire place and had stabbed her with it ,I told them about the torture the abuse mentally and physically tell them about the times he had stabbed me the baseball bats,the whips and the fact that he had stabbed me with the iron poker he used to kill our mother i told the boys its a miracle im still alive with all the injuries i received i should be dead. Their faces go pale,they look like they were going too cry, they all hop up and pick me up and give me a hug telling me its over he will never touch me again, but that doesn't stop the nightmares or the scares or give me back my childhood.