Kylux in action (PURE SMUT)

Hux POV
I walked up to Rens door, needing to talk about his. Tantrums. He has gotten so out of hand lately I barley have any money for personal pleasures. Some that shall not be spoken of.
I stood in front of the black, metallic door, hearing loud grunts of rage radiating out from inside. I lifted up my gloved hand and knocked softly at first. No answer. I knocked harder this time.
"Ren?!" I said pounding on the door.
The door opened swiftly and there stood the man himself. He was unmasked, beads of sweat rolling down his angry face.
"What?!" He spat at me.
"We need to speak, in private." I said sheepishly.
Ren gave me a a confused look and stood to the side, letting me in.
"What do you want, Hux?" Ren asked.
"We need to talk about your tantrums." I sat in his desk chair and crossed my legs, intertwining my fingers on my lap.
"What about them?" Ren moved closer to me, his tall hight towering over me.
"They are ruining my ship, I can no longer afford my plesentries."
Ren scoffed, "Like what? Your dildos...?" He gave me a big fat dorky smile.
My face flushed and I have him a disgusted look. "N-no as a matter of f-fact!"
"Then what is it?" Ren said steping closer to me.
"My tea! It's my tea..." I blurted out.
Ren placed his hand on his chin and rubbed it a bit. "Your tea huh? Mmhhm." He smirked and stood over me.
"Hux~ I have a... Favor." Ren finally broke the silence.
"What is is Ren?" I said becoming red at the closeness.
Before I could comprehend Ren was suddenly on my lap with his legs behind the chair.
"Every human has needs Hux, and your here to satisfy them." Ren whispered in my ear, sending chills up and down my spine.
I gulped hard and blushed, turning red.
"What are you saying Ren?"
"You know what I'm saying, general~" He said mischievously.

Ren bit, sucked and kissed my my neck, making me moan. I let out a soft 'Ren...' As he sucked at my sweet spot, just at my Adams apple. Throwing my head back Ren snickered into my neck as he kisses my Adam's apple once more.
As Ren stopped I begged for him to continue. Letting out soft whimpers and groans. Ren brought his face to mine, searching my eyes. His were full of lust. His face started moving closer and closer to mine. I didn't mind the closeness, I knew sooner or later I'd be having lustfull sex with Ren. Our lips met, hot and wet. I lapped up every bit of Kylos lips as he cupped my face in his hands. Rens tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Without hesitation I let him in, his tongue exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth. He bit down on my bottom lip making it split and bleed, the metallic taste in my mouth turning me on.
Kylo let out a soft moan as he felt the growing buldge in my trousers.
"Oh General~" Ren said, bitting down on my lip, causing bruising.

I took a sharp inhale as I felt Rens fingers messing with my pants zipper, trying to get it open. Chuckling, I grabbed his hands and helped him. My member sprang free as we pulled down my pants and briefs. Throwing my head back I moaned, not wanting to wait to feels Rens insides.
My hips bucked as I felt Ren licking the precum off the tip of my length. "Ren... Oh fuck... Ren." I tabbed his hair in a knot and yanked slightly making him grunt.
"Suck!" I loosened my grip and let him take me in. Still holding onto his hair I helped him bob up and down on my member. Going faster every moment.
"Oh... Oh fuck..." I kept muttering to myself.
Ren was only about half way, but I wasn't satisfied so I pushed all the way into him, making him gag. But I forced my length down his throat, making his face turn to a wince and tears forming in his eyes. I took my other hand and placed it on his face. "Don't worry, you can take it." I whisper assuringly. That must've been the trick, because now we were going fast and I was about to release my warm liquid into him.
"Oh- fuck... Ren I'm close! I'm gonna!"
The moment Kylos been waiting for has come. I poured my hot sticky liquid into his throat. Ren swallowed all and released my member.
"Get on the bed! NOW!" I commanded. Practically running to the drawer I pulled out a small container of lube. I dipped my three fingers in it and pulled them out. They were covered in the cold clear liquid. Stalking over to Ren he gave me a lustfull look, "Hurry Huxxy."
I smirked and flipped him on his hands and knees.
"Lean back and spread your ass." I placed my free hand on his rump to guide him. We were on the edge of the bed now, me standing while Ren is on his hands and knees. I placed one lube lathered finger in and pulled in and out slowly. I managed two fingers in, scissoring the puckered hole.
Ren let out a soft front and pushed back into my fingers.
I smirked and chuckled "Like that Ren?"
I out in a third finger making him artch his back, and his hips to quiver. I pulled out my fingers. Ren whimpered at the feelin of entry mess inside him. I took the rest of the lube and gently stroked my member, covering it. I got closer to Ren and grabbed his ass.
"Are you ready?"

A/N comment of you want me to continue!! Thank you!!