Six

DARA POV

I'm at home cooking for our supper when suddenly a booming voice was calling me.

"Dara!!!! Dara!!!" appa sure is excited.

His voice can be heard in the entire street.

"Neh? What is it? I asked him."

"Guess what?" He asked me excitedly.

"Ahmm. Dad I cannot guess it so... just say it."

He frowned at me. "Your such a kill joy Dara."

His smile regained anyway.

Whatever news he's going to tell me I'm sure it'll be big.

"I was promoted to being a section manager!!!" He happily said to me.

"No way." I replied. I am happy for him. He wished for that position for a very long time ago.

It was his dream come true.

I hugged him and he hugged me back, were bouncing like kids around the room.

"Awesome right?" He scoffed at me while breaking our embrace.

I smiled back at him, now he's being cocky.

"I'll work in a branch office in Japan, so we'll have to prepare for moving and stuff, well be busy for a while." He happily said to me.

My smile faltered. "A branch office in J-japan? What do you mean appa?" I asked him nervously.

My hands started sweating.

"Yes, I'm being transferred to Japan." He looked at me.

I turned to stone.

"It's not the annual period of staff reassignment yet, I was suddenly told of this and I was surprised too. Apparently, this is from my years of service in the management. It seems that they want me to inaugurate as soon as possible." His news left me in a state of shock.

I don't know but I'm seriously not happy right now. Why did Appa suddenly got the promotion?

Is it because I got close to jiyong?

Because we started to have feelings more than friendship?

To break us apart?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Appa and I went to the Kwon's mansion. It's like de ja vu. I remembered the first time we met.

I smiled with the thought.

"Dara, I'm going to say goodbye to the president... You should also go to Jiyong and say your goodbye." Appa told me.

I am in front of jiyong's room.

I want to ask him.

I have to tell him everything before it becomes too late.

I turned the knob.

Does he know about this? I entered quietly and saw him sitting on the couch while reading his book.

He met my gaze. "Ahh, you're here. Is your dad's job transfer today?" He asked me while looking back to his book.

I felt a pinch on my heart.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

Silence filled the room.

I can't stand it.

I walked towards him.

I took the book that he was reading and cupped his face. "Won't you feel lonely?" I asked him while looking into his eyes.